If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

1 hour ago, gyroprotagonist said:

VY was on w/ Ben and skin yesterday.  pretty good interview.  They asked him a hypothetical; VY and an aggy and a sooner were thrown out of a boat and he could only save one.  VY said aggy because "ou sucks".  yes they do Vince, yes they do.

I'd save neither of them and go on about my day.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, gyroprotagonist said:

VY was on w/ Ben and skin yesterday.  pretty good interview.  They asked him a hypothetical; VY and an aggy and a sooner were thrown out of a boat and he could only save one.  VY said aggy because "ou sucks".  yes they do Vince, yes they do.

Go someplace else for your sports talk.

7 hours ago, Sparky said:

Holy shit, they're doing a Dallas Sports Mt. Rushmore segment?  These are lean days we're living in here boys.

This is the worst time for sports. NBA already did their draft. NFL is still a few weeks away from training camp. Rangers are terrible.

On 7/13/2018 at 8:29 PM, Vic Mackey said:

This is the worst time for sports. NBA already did their draft. NFL is still a few weeks away from training camp. Rangers are terrible.

I told Cat we should just do away with all sports talk between the end of the NBA finals and first day of training camp provided the Rangers are at or under .500 and/or more than 10 games out of first place in the division on the days the NBA ends. 

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 2

Just now, Angry Gorilla said:

I could see Gordo's head about to explode with all the back and forth about gravity and Patrick saying gravity doesn't exist but if you drop a pen it falls down because it's denser.

Then why does a helium balloon go up sheeple?!?

3 minutes ago, Angry Gorilla said:

I could see Gordo's head about to explode with all the back and forth about gravity and Patrick saying gravity doesn't exist but if you drop a pen it falls down because it's denser.

I frankly cannot believe that they had that idiot in studio. We get it, and we know because they’re here too - there’s an abundance of morons out there. It does not mean we should give them credence or airtime. 

On 7/16/2018 at 3:03 PM, nolongerU2horn said:

sorry I fucked up the multiquote

DFW_Ranker_June_2018_M25-54.png

threesheets has been quoting column 3, while it seemed Horn always quoted whatever column 5 is. What are those two columns?

Column 3 is avg rating, column 5 is avg share.

Edited by threesheets

42 minutes ago, threesheets said:

Column 3 is avg rating, column 5 is avg share.

I'm admittedly an idiot when it comes to this but the "rating" and "share" column for The Ticket is approximately 40% higher than the four stations tied for second, right? That seems pretty substantial to me.