If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

On 5/18/2018 at 9:43 PM, RPM said:

Heard that on the Top 10. They drug that out wayyy too long and he still has 2 more to play next week. The Unticket's random out of context Gordo rant was much funnier. But it's not hard to be much funnier than Corby.

While I'm bitching, the midday Ticket guy sucks long and hard. Can he sound more like he's reading out of the textbook in front of class? Maybe mumble a bit more, too.

Yeah but you’re an idiot, so...

Let's all chip in, win the "Go sit in the Stoops suite at an OU game and then go back to Switzer's house for drinks after the game" auction item at Corby's dog charity fundraiser, and get Switzer alone and run a Code Red on that cunt.   

Edited by Continental Op

Speaking of Sooner bullshit, Junior has been really critical of KD, and Corby very intentionally and subtly downplayed him in favor of Curry. 

1 hour ago, Continental Op said:

Let's all chip in, win the "Go sit in the Stoops suite at an OU game and then go back to Switzer's house for drinks after the game" auction item at Corby's dog charity fundraiser, and get Switzer alone and run a Code Red on that cunt.   

I was in my car when he announced that "prize" and immediately chuckled at the thought of taking a dump in switzer's pool.

11 hours ago, TriStone said:

I was in my car when he announced that "prize" and immediately chuckled at the thought of taking a dump in switzer's pool.

I would eat a massive mexican lunch and top-shelf most, if not all available toilets in his house. I'd then light up a cigarette in the master so I would have to go again in one of his shoes that he doesn't wear that often in the back of his closet. I think the smoke smell would mask the shit for a little bit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/9/2018 at 2:21 PM, Kevin O’Shea said:

Listened to the Sam vs Sam trial. Let me say that both Sam’s are spare as shit and don’t belong on the Ticket, even in a ticker role. Jake being so butthurt about it was disappointing too. 

I'm worried for The Ticket once the Musers and Rhynes decide to hang it up.

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

I'm worried for The Ticket once the Musers and Rhynes decide to hang it up.

Maybe it's an issue of just getting used to new guys like Sam and some of the other guys, but the Ticket really needs be wary of handing over the keys to just any jabroni who happens to be working at the station when Rhynes and the Musers decide to retire. That being said they should also do their best to hold on to some of the more talented guys that they have invested time rearing and developing. Say what you want about TC, but he grew over the years and developed some broadcasting chops. Same goes for Machine (who has now left) and Jake. The current headliners owe most of their success to their talent, but their long runs also contributed to it. P1's invested time into learning about these guys and their lives thus some of their success his owed to that relationship being nurtured. Part of the reason the formula works is because we know these guys. The same silliness and jokes won't go over as well with new guys whom we have no established relationship with. 

10 hours ago, Kevin O’Shea said:

At some point the ticket needs to learn that hiring only former UNT interns isn’t a great strategy. 

This. Some diversity in college background and interest would be a good thing on the air around here. Other than Corby loving OU but going to TCU did a single on-air personality attend a large university or notable sports school?

I know there are a ton of haters, but damn, Danny is having the same spine surgery that Tiger Woods had. Can’t imagine the pain the dude is experiencing .

So what happened to him? Was this a chronic type situation or did he have an accident?

So what happened to him? Was this a chronic type situation or did he have an accident?

He called in today and said it was a degenerative condition he’s had since he was a teenager. Basically a bulging disc that has just completely worn away to nothing. Said he’d probably be back on the show in early July.