If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

I said it on the old board and I’ll say it again on this board: we all need to make a pact that if anyone on here invents a time machine, the very first thing we need to agree to do is go back in time to that first Randy Rogers show that Georgio attended and somehow convince him to not love red dirt music. Think of ALLLLLLL of those Gordo’s Corner segments and other funny and/or sportsy segments over the years that we would’ve gotten back.

7 minutes ago, mdleast said:

I said it on the old board and I’ll say it again on this board: we all need to make a pact that if anyone on here invents a time machine, the very first thing we need to agree to do is go back in time to that first Randy Rogers show that Georgio attended and somehow convince him to not love red dirt music. Think of ALLLLLLL of those Gordo’s Corner segments and other funny and/or sportsy segments over the years that we would’ve gotten back.

Easier to just take Randy Rogers out, right?

19 minutes ago, futureman said:

again?

At the risk of getting this deleted I'll answer. He was married, had kids, got the split. Was single and got married again and is on Fam v.2. The reddit thread on this subject got locked. He doesn't mind asking intimate questions of others, but he values his privacy very highly.

1 minute ago, cactusflinthead said:

At the risk of getting this deleted I'll answer. He was married, had kids, got the split. Was single and got married again and is on Fam v.2. The reddit thread on this subject got locked. He doesn't mind asking intimate questions of others, but he values his privacy very highly.

ok.  reddit seems like a reliable source. 

17 minutes ago, futureman said:

ok.  reddit seems like a reliable source. 

Yeah, that he was married earlier is not just from reddit. At one point on his website he linked to his first wife's photog bidness. I thought this was common knowledge. I didn't know he had signed on for round two.

6 minutes ago, patrickdrinksbeer said:

gordo is a mod on surly?

Nah, but I could see the note getting sent. We're mostly off the radar around here

It was the same thing with every deep night ticket. Say all week how they're going to stay up until the musers start. Really funny stuff until about 12 when they just start taking calls from chicks that have a big bag of nothing. This goes on for about an hour until everyone is sufficiently bored and they sign off. Rinse/repeat. 

The worst part of Campound: The music share segment on Wednesday where is Jub trying to turn Donovan on to new red dirt country tunes. GTFO.

The best part of Campound: Literally anything else as long as it wasn't the segment above.

Actually my first instinct was somebody was fucking with his Twitter but if so figured "I'm leaving my job" would be more of a weird thing to say than funny. Figured a classic "I've always loved cocks in my butt, y'all" or some variant would've been more fitting.