If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

3 hours ago, frog said:

Cliff notes for what i missed?

During deep night campound they kept using a ton of Sean bass drops and Corby said on air he was getting all bitchy about it. Corby was drunk off his ass off like one mint julep and 4 beers so who knows if thats true. 

Good god Junior is annoying. He is part of the problem with the media sucking Tiger’s dick. Also, bitching like a woman about Webb Simpson’s putting stroke. I literally went someplace else for my sports talk. 

43 minutes ago, Continental Op said:

I'm glad George made me listen to a song by some stupid hayseed who is famous for yodeling at Walmart.

"Hey, I've got some time later why don't you come up here and kiss my ass"

"Oh, and back to mdmost... When's your top rated radio show on?"

5 hours ago, Rex Kramer said:

Good god Junior is annoying. He is part of the problem with the media sucking Tiger’s dick. Also, bitching like a woman about Webb Simpson’s putting stroke. I literally went someplace else for my sports talk. 

He doesn't know the first thing about golf really. Yes, Tiger is a draw -- or at least he used to be. But I don't think NBC was purposely putting his name first among the players he was tied with Sunday. I think it was merely because he was deeper into his round than the others he was tied with. If two players have an identical score (relative to par), the one further into the round is considered ahead. First in, last out.

• Like 1

On 5/10/2018 at 10:43 PM, cactusflinthead said:

At the risk of getting this deleted I'll answer. He was married, had kids, got the split. Was single and got married again and is on Fam v.2. The reddit thread on this subject got locked. He doesn't mind asking intimate questions of others, but he values his privacy very highly.

by the way... he’s been married once and is still married.  never divorced.  his on-air personal life is a bit.  he didn’t used to be so guarded, though.  when he got engaged back in the 90s to his current wife he went on the hardline and talked about it for 10 minutes.  happy family, happy kids, happy gordo.

23 minutes ago, futureman said:

by the way... he’s been married once and is still married.  never divorced.  his on-air personal life is a bit.  he didn’t used to be so guarded, though.  when he got engaged back in the 90s to his current wife he went on the hardline and talked about it for 10 minutes.  happy family, happy kids, happy gordo.

Glad to be wrong. 

12 hours ago, futureman said:

He was married to a woman named Suzanne, she is a photographer. They had a daughter, then I thought they got divorced. Maybe not.

At least that's my recollection.

Edited by irockalltherocks
Spelling

22 minutes ago, frog said:

So you kept listening?  Pussy.

Hey roomie. Missed you. Thought you might’ve been mired in shit over at the old spot. 

2 hours ago, C-Man said:

Anthony Kim

Martin Flores

(that's about all I can think of off the top of my head)

Dude, Todd Hamilton is buddies with Corby and used to call in all the time. 

Here’s a tip: listen to the station. 

Am I wrong Shoopy?

2 hours ago, pied said:

Junior does not like Mo Bamba.  Pretty surprised at that.

Frankly he reminds me of Nerlens Noel’s game. I don’t blame Junior for that. 

Actually, yes I do, given his negativity around Spieth Monday. Fuck him and his obvious anti UT sentiment.