If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

2 hours ago, Grubes said:

Run audio board for FSSW year-round, do a web show called the Dose also for FSSW, fill in as DJ for other teams/games in DFW, Ambassador of Fun for the Frisco RoughRiders, promote friends' bars, and DJ a couple weddings a year, and other random stuff. 

other teams?

But they once released an “important album”. Don’t you love it when the HL in particular labels an album as “important”?

As I’ve previously said (on the old board): the only worthwhile “play music” or reference musicians segments on The Ticket are the ones where they are making fun of them (like bro country).

3 hours ago, Landomatic said:

Was Ribby the one who was talking about the #metoo movement and said you might not want to lead with the pound sign when discussing sexual assault?  

I don't know but it sounds way too profound to have come from Ribby.

1 hour ago, Frank The Tank said:

Of course Corby can’t believe that ESPN says Mayfield has “character concerns.” He’s just beside himself in defending that guy. 

there are a million reasons why corby sucks.  let’s not worry about every one of them. 

I missed most of the visit from Staubach. He's usually a good interview. I did catch something about Lamar Hunt making an offer and the Cowboys matching it. Then telling him later that was the starting point for the negotiations. It spurred a What If in the meager brain cells. 

I still want to hear Walt Garrison tell the story of getting a horse trailer and cash out of Murchison again.

Don Graham was in Gordo's Corner today talking about his book on the making of the movie Giant. I assume this is the same Don Graham who teaches (or taught) Texas Lit at UT? If so, he was my favorite professor in my entire time there. I took his class twice!

23 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Oh great. Another Baker Mayfield segment today. This one with Corby and Jake. 

Yep and now, after the Cowboys just drafted a new 1st rd LB and Jason freaking Witten up and unexpectedly retires after 15 years, corby doing a segment on how the browns "ain't a bad team now". I don't care much about baker either way but I want him to flame out in rhe most bitch ass way possible now just because of this annoying fuckstick. 

On 4/24/2018 at 12:24 AM, Grubes said:

In the last six months, I filled in for the Mavs a few times, an SMU football game, and the Aggy/Arkansas game at AT&T Stadium. 

Serious question. What do I have to do to get the omg segments back on the unticket? Used to listen to that every day. 

18 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Caught a few minutes of the morning drive on Friday, when Doocy was in for Miller; the show would be infinitely better if he replaced Miller permanently.  

Is he out puffing peter?