If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

Exactly, what did people expect from them, The Macneil Lehrer News Hour? From my eyes they did a good job of not being overtly mean and letting her speak while occasionally pushing back when necessary. And they still maintained the jovial tenure of the show. 

Edited by Catdaddyhorn
  • Hook 'Em 2

are yall unfamiliar with how dan works?  nothing about that gave her a platform, thats dumb.  they had a dumb woman on that had put her foot in her mouth time and time again prior to jail.  what better place to let her do it some more?  they both poked holes in what she was saying, she just talks a lot.  so sit back, spread you legs and let the idiot talk.  it was fine and i thoroughly enjoyed it. 

im just disappointed they didnt ask her about scissoring.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, NOMAAA said:

are yall unfamiliar with how dan works?  nothing about that gave her a platform, thats dumb.  they had a dumb woman on that had put her foot in her mouth time and time again prior to jail.  what better place to let her do it some more?  they both poked holes in what she was saying, she just talks a lot.  so sit back, spread you legs and let the idiot talk.  it was fine and i thoroughly enjoyed it. 

im just disappointed they didnt ask her about scissoring.

thank you. 

Good god Bob is a fucking retard. I tune in for a few minutes and realize how stupid he is. 

Apparently there is only one person on the planet age 66 or above that can dunk a basketball. He honestly thinks that. No wonder he's aggy. 

On 2/24/2022 at 3:15 PM, Porterhouse said:

Gross. And, she’s an utterly ill-informed woman. 

On 2/24/2022 at 4:42 PM, Porterhouse said:

Her letters to the editor are so bad they are enough to never vote for her. 

Shit, if you think that it must mean she'd be an amazing leader. 

On 3/12/2022 at 7:25 PM, NOMAAA said:

Big surprise. This Dan interview on mikes podcast is great. I’d listen to every hour of dans shows in Ohio if it was available. 

is mike's podcast generally worth listening to? or just when it has interesting ppl in it