If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

On 3/14/2022 at 6:43 AM, Kevin O’Shea said:

Sean Bass is against Spring Forward and is off balance because of the 1 hour time change. 
We are a top 5 media market and this is the best fill in host they can get? 

except for Gordo's segments, i'd rather listen to Hot Push than the Musers.  give me Gen X Davey and Sirois over Jub/Junior.

• Hook 'Em 4

16 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

except for Gordo's segments, i'd rather listen to Hot Push than the Musers.  give me Gen X Davey and Sirois over Jub/Junior.

Sean Bass’s bits were just bad. It was dumb for Junior and Jub to go along with them. 

9 hours ago, XForce said:

Sean Bass’s bits were just bad. It was dumb for Junior and Jub to go along with them. 

He’s always been a terrible ticket personality. I always punch out on his tickers because they run long and touch on bullshit nobody cares about. Like Julie’s tickers forcefeed Stars updates that nobody cares about. The station would be much better without them. 

28 minutes ago, futureman said:

he may be having a stroke. seriously. 

I thought that but he doesn't seem cognitively off or disoriented at all. 

12 minutes ago, Fudbelty said:

First thing I thought of was he got a new retainer.

I was wondering if he had some dental work done this morning. 

15 minutes ago, NOMAAA said:

didnt TJ Miller metoo some girls or something? middleditch was doing some weird shit too right?

He's had some odd behavior I think exacerbated by drugs and marital issues. I believe he got arrested for making a bomb threat on a train or something weird like that. 

Dude is good as the wisecracking insult character on screen though. 

17 minutes ago, NOMAAA said:

didnt TJ Miller metoo some girls or something? middleditch was doing some weird shit too right?

Not sure about that but I think he was such a gigantic asshole on set of Silicon Valley that they basically fired him.

I think he had some sexual abuse allegations from his earlier career that came back out when he was having his breakdown post brain surgery.

I don’t know if anything ever came from that though.

But yeah when he spiraled, he spiraled and that was right in the middle of the Silicon Valley days.

9 hours ago, Speedtrucker said:

I stream way behind but that donnie back masking cross-talk audio had me in tears!

that was so good.  Customer Service Norm was also awesome today.  can't say that i blame him for not getting a steroid injection on his hip when he found out it was over 3 grand.  but he went off on some poor employee.  that was classic.

glad i'm not the only one wondering about Monty.

FOtzRSdXwAM0VRC?format=jpg&name=large

• Hook 'Em 1

Regarding Will Smith, Bob’s main issue wasn’t the fact that an assault occurred, but that it happened in the middle of and disrupting a live broadcast. “What if someone came in here while we’re on the radio? Take it up after the broadcast or backstage and then do what you gotta do.”

What a moron. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Corby’s indignation over Jerry’s handling of his love child lawsuit. Just so silly. He actually thinks if she’s proven Jerry’s kid she gets a quarter. Danny told him she’s an adult who as a child was covered by a private support agreement. As an adult she and none of the other three kids are entitled to a dime if Jerry writes the will that way. He could leave the Cowboys to Fucking Rowdy if he wanted to.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Frank The Tank said:

Regarding Will Smith, Bob’s main issue wasn’t the fact that an assault occurred, but that it happened in the middle of and disrupting a live broadcast. “What if someone came in here while we’re on the radio? Take it up after the broadcast or backstage and then do what you gotta do.”

What a moron. 

2 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

Corby’s indignation over Jerry’s handling of his love child lawsuit. Just so silly. He actually thinks if she’s proven Jerry’s kid she gets a quarter. Danny told him she’s an adult who as a child was covered by a private support agreement. As an adult she and none of the other three kids are entitled to a dime if Jerry writes the will that way. He could leave the Cowboys to Fucking Rowdy if he wanted to.

This is why The Hard Line is terrible.