If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

This is why The Hard Line is terrible. 

Corby needs to go be a gossip columnist. He is just a stupid piece of shit. Sturm pissed him off by saying these lawyers aren’t chasing this to just get Jerry to admit she’s his daddy. They smell a payout. I pushed the p2 for 103.3 and got the new Jesus channel and it was better than Corby.
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

Corby needs to go be a gossip columnist. He is just a stupid piece of shit. Sturm pissed him off by saying these lawyers aren’t chasing this to just get Jerry to admit she’s his daddy. They smell a payout. I pushed the p2 for 103.3 and got the new Jesus channel and it was better than Corby.

yeah, i have to get 103.3 off the presets at some point

23 hours ago, Porterhouse said:

This is why The Hard Line is terrible. 

The Hard Line is terrible because Cat won’t do shit. Outside of Bob prepping his segments, what do you have? Danny doesn’t read an article that every show has talked about so it takes three times as long as it should. Corby is your go to tennis and golf guy but what else? These guys literally have all day to prep for all their entertainment and community quick hits segments and they half ass all the time. Rhynes retiring makes total sense. He did more prep for “what’s on Mike’s mind” than the other two do for the entire show. It has seemed weird with he and Corby and I wonder if there wasn’t some blowout argument because of that fact. 

I hate to turn on Danny but the fake commercials were just dumb and cringey. The Hang Zone deserves drive time. 

• Hook 'Em 3

8 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

I thought Corby was going to cry when he found out the Oscars ratings before slap and after barely changed. 16. 5 pre to 17.2 a gain of only 700k. Terrible. They used to pull 55 mill a few years back. No one gives a shot about these films or these entitled douchebags.

I wonder what the normal ratings bump is for the last hour. It may be normal for people to skip all the bs and tune in late.

On 3/29/2022 at 9:15 PM, XForce said:

Rhynes retiring makes total sense. He did more prep for “what’s on Mike’s mind” than the other two do for the entire show. It has seemed weird with he and Corby and I wonder if there wasn’t some blowout argument because of that fact.

to be fair, that is the only segment he prepared for. dude was mailing it in for a long, long time.

until he evacuated his sperm-bowels into her front girl-sewer so that her belly would swell with mickelson-hating fetus-meat until nine months later two sculpted baby arms would poke out of her bearded urine fenders and spread them open like a cumbersome stage curtain

he deserves a pulitzer for this

• Hook 'Em 1

On 3/29/2022 at 11:03 PM, Texzilla58 said:

I thought Corby was going to cry when he found out the Oscars ratings before slap and after barely changed. 16. 5 pre to 17.2 a gain of only 700k. Terrible. They used to pull 55 mill a few years back. No one gives a shot about these films or these entitled douchebags.

Why would the broadcast get a bump from it? Nobody went to the broadcast. Everyone went to Twitter to see the clip

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

People tuning in to see if Will Smith won Best Actor after that and what might happen next?

This is what us olds don't understand.  You don't tune in to see what might happen next.  That takes time and attention span and maybe nothing happens and you could have been checking out all the funny dances on Tik Tok.   You simply wait for 10 seconds after whatever happened for Twitter/Tik Tok/et to nicely aggregate it for you.  

Why would the broadcast get a bump from it? Nobody went to the broadcast. Everyone went to Twitter to see the clip

Exactly. He pumped it so hard. This is the greatest thing ever for the Oscars! I know everyone flipped over! Oh joy! Sturm like an idiot said post slap ratings must have doubled! Then Corby got the numbers. “They barely moved! America sucks!”

Corby is unlistenable. He is like TMZ and a chihuahua mashed up. He needs to move to Oklahoma.

Dan is the best. When changes happen, I’d like to hear a week of dan Gordo and Donnie. Gordo might be overkill though. Scratch that. Dan and Jake are great. Move Bob to Norms slot and let Donnie and sirois have drivetime with Danny. That’s the best fit. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Hermanator said:

the jomboy breakdown video is already at #6 all time in views on their youtube account after 4 days. about to pass their Astros breakdown video that put them kind of on the map. explosive growth in views in their first like 48 hours

Edited by NoName