If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

I thought there would be lots of chatter about the awfulness of Corby having his 12 year old son on the show discussing going to Beerfest. Producers need to keep their kids off the shows. It was horrible . I thought Corby was going to ask him who his masturbation fantasies were.

1 hour ago, Texzilla58 said:

I thought there would be lots of chatter about the awfulness of Corby having his 12 year old son on the show discussing going to Beerfest. Producers need to keep their kids off the shows. It was horrible . I thought Corby was going to ask him who his masturbation fantasies were.

Van Davidson is great. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

Is every take that you have absolutely terrible?  Are you sure you’re not from Houston?

On 4/16/2022 at 10:03 AM, Hermanator said:

Maybe because it's a sports station and the local NHL team is in a battle for the playoffs with 8 games to go. In a league where, unlike the shitty NBA or MLB, everyone who makes tbe playoffs has a legit shot to be in the finals. 

Or they could talk about the MLB team who's won 2 out of the first 7 games with 155 left and who's pitching staff should be working at Arby's. 

Or they could talk more about the local NBA team they've already talked about for 20 segments today who's star is a doughy bitch who breaks down health wise by the playoffs. 

Or can always spend another segment today on the clown show in Frisco. 

Or maybe Bob can regale you with tales from his daughter's time at aggy? You can hear all about how much Bob loves them and how horrible and dysfunctional it is at UT. 

Nah, I'd rather hear more hockey. 

81+SwSx8DSL._AC_UL320_.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, futureman said:

angry jub

6 hours ago, gyroprotagonist said:

starting to get some Dale vibes on that rant

5 hours ago, Zepol87 said:

Y'all don't know fart

Quality rant that was not impeded by “y’all don’t know fart”, but rather, enhanced tremendously by it. I feel the same way as Jub. I just don’t care. This franchise is a joke and it will remain so as long as that fuckhead is alive. I love how Jub was basically comparing the Joneses to Yosemite Sam. 

Edited by Porterhouse