If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

2 hours ago, Hermanator said:

They did it June 17th last year.

They're in an air conditioned cabin by the lake. They aren't roughing it in tents.

You are both horribly unlikable and a moron. No matter how many times you change your username it's always the same. Craft a better personality, Rex. 

That is the most callous response. 

29 minutes ago, BigDHornfan said:

If there was a doubt…
Loyd Lodge on Joe Pool Lake from the city website.
1f0e212794d567d9ad59d4fb1d6ebd65.jpg

a38581a40d2dce5eda2538e87c21a8f3.jpg

Man Jub could be a dead ringer for Farley. 

2 minutes ago, Gene Parmesan said:

They are on Lake Texoma per the 8:45 bit yesterday.

Hope it’s nicer than that Joe Pool spot at what must be Drew’s dream home. 

These guys are fucking bombed. Corby just said “I’m having to lick dog shit” as I heard on the stream. 

George responds with “we’re on the air you moron” followed by “hey, were we just on the air just then?”  

11 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

I will use sarcasm tags for your idiot ass. 

You were being sarcastic saying Corby is worse than skip?

11 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

Skip and Scott Murray are horrible. Corby is worse. 

Wait I thought you were being sarcastic?

I don't think you know what sarcastic means.  

16 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

I’d rather have fucking Skip Bayless or even Scott Murray over Corby.

I got in an email fight with Scott Murray in ye olde days before Twitter. Told him my dog knew more about sports than he did. He responded Derka style.

14 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

I will use sarcasm tags for your idiot ass. Skip and Scott Murray are horrible. Corby is worse. Are you Corby’s gay partner? That must be it.

Whether you like Corby or not on the air, he's a great fucking guy off it. Skip Bayless is a wretched, wretched human being. Scott Murray is a perfectly nice gentlemen but I'd much rather have beers and hang with Cobra than Scott Fucking Murray, who BTW would be terrible on the radio.

• Like 2

I got in an email fight with Scott Murray in ye olde days before Twitter. Told him my dog knew more about sports than he did. He responded Derka style.

Scott Murray barely could read scores. Without Howard Taft bro going the ratings he would have been an anchor in Pocatello.

I’m sure he took offense at your email. Amazed he knew how to do that.

2 hours ago, C-Man said:

Whether you like Corby or not on the air, he's a great fucking guy off it. Skip Bayless is a wretched, wretched human being. Scott Murray is a perfectly nice gentlemen but I'd much rather have beers and hang with Cobra than Scott Fucking Murray, who BTW would be terrible on the radio.

I have several great buddies I like to hang out with. 

Not a single one of them do I want to listen to on a radio show. 

That's my problem with him. Whether or not he's a great guy has nothing to do with if he makes good radio, and unfortunately other than gags and pranks (which he's too old to do much of anymore) he's terrible on the radio. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Hermanator said:

I have several great buddies I like to hang out with. 

Not a single one of them do I want to listen to on a radio show. 

That's my problem with him. Whether or not he's a great guy has nothing to do with if he makes good radio, and unfortunately other than gags and pranks (which he's too old to do much of anymore) he's terrible on the radio. 

Perhaps. I rarely take anything all that serious on The Ticket anyways. It's obvious Corby never really does show prep, Bob does too much. But it's all entertainment and they talk about things I like -- sports, movies, pop culture, music, etc.

The Musers are my favorite show just because they've been around since the beginning. I think the Hang Zone is the absolute best show right now even with Blake at the producer's helm.

so incidentally I was listening to some old OMG on the unticket recently and gordo did a little playlet where he recited the addresses of oswald's residences while screaming in rapturous ecstasy. it was hilarious. 

Edited by futureman

13 minutes ago, BigDHornfan said:

Dallas County has 2 property records for Mr. Todd Gordon Keith.

7645 GREENSPAN AVE
DALLAS, TEXAS 75232  

which I am guessing is a rental property.

And 

3030 BRYAN ST UNIT 208
DALLAS, TEXAS 75204

Except the Greenspan address has a homestead exemption on it

1 hour ago, futureman said:

may not be him. I have a nosy realtor friend who has looked up the properties of all the ticket people but has said gordo covers his tracks pretty well. 

Is your friend a female?