If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

On 2/3/2022 at 11:48 AM, HRSchenker said:

Sturm doesn't know shit about a lot of sports and the move from Bad Radio to the Hardline exposed him big time

That’s bc the other 2 idiots know nothing about any sports. It’s a terrible combination done to keep corby in a job and is failing as most people predicted it would

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Dan: “She’s the one in the pink?  Because they’re two in the other.”

Gordo: “damn!  Jacked it hard there…”

Dan: “how would you [Bob] even come across this?”  [Mino immediately plays Bob orgasm drop]

First time I tune into Bob in weeks - and a college women’s basketball segment at that - in weeks and it really helps that Dan and Gordoare involved. 

43 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Somebody might need to do a wellness check on Troy. Sheesh. Sounds like he was coughing up a lung.

And it maybe sounded like Gordo wanted to chirp in after Troy hung up but was dumped or self-regulated.  I've always wondered if a gag order has been placed on Gordon after his savage "Where's my money" Troy impersonations in the 90's.

6 minutes ago, Matuka said:

And it maybe sounded like Gordo wanted to chirp in after Troy hung up but was dumped or self-regulated.  I've always wondered if a gag order has been placed on Gordon after his savage "Where's my money" Troy impersonations in the 90's.

i think the gag order was after the "gordo's question of the week" part of the interview a few years back.  might be 5+ years at this point.  remember in the last one of the season troy got fed up.  gordo would ask him about pancakes and stuff.  was a good bit.

• Hook 'Em 3

28 minutes ago, NOMAAA said:

i think the gag order was after the "gordo's question of the week" part of the interview a few years back.  might be 5+ years at this point.  remember in the last one of the season troy got fed up.  gordo would ask him about pancakes and stuff.  was a good bit.

This. Troy was having a bad day,  got pissed and gordo hasn't been allowed to speak since other than one or two times I can remember when Troy specifically asked him something and gordo jumped right in. 

1 minute ago, Gene Parmesan said:

He's a fast talker, but it's funny that he was getting kicked off NFL buses and events because no one believed he was a player.

I caught that interview. He gets shuffled out the door. Meanwhile, his wife was still inside partying and slingin' beads.

2 hours ago, pops said:

Yes but Micah was pretty good. 

1 hour ago, Fudbelty said:

Micah was good. If all they were adding to the pizza was the normal red pepper flakes then that seems week.

1 hour ago, Jive Turkey said:

sounded like Micah has a man-crush on Jake.  that was good stuff.

Was taking my son to his ortho appointment while that was on. Kind of funny how that few words from an interviewee can be so fantastic, unlike the ones done with Tyler Seguin or whoever-the-Ranger-who-was-awful-on-his-BAD-Radio-weekly-show.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, futureman said:

Balls Hamburgers gets a shout out. brings tears to my eyes. 

and Yegua Creek Brewing.

We never drank any of Dray’s couthful beer, but we did spend a few long nights at Yegua Creek Brewing Company on Henderson Avenue. It was the first commercially licensed spot to open in Dallas after Texas legalized brewpubs, in 1993. But the real watershed moment didn’t come till June 27, 2012. That’s when the City Council unanimously approved a zoning law that allowed wineries, breweries, and distilleries to operate within the city limits. There are now more than 30 breweries in North Texas.  

Keith Schlabs, an operating partner at Flying Saucer Draught Emporium, Meddlesome Moth, and Mudhen Meat and Greens, worked at Yegua Creek. He has been a soldier in the battle for better beer for 23 years. He says suppliers all over the world are now focused on Dallas. “When breweries enter the North Texas market, I tell them they’d better be prepared, because we will blow them out of inventory,” Schlabs says. “It may have taken us a while to grow, but we’re there.”

https://www.dmagazine.com/publications/d-magazine/2016/may/history-of-dallas-beer-brewing/

Edited by Jive Turkey
  • Hook 'Em 2