If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

4 minutes ago, NOMAAA said:

Can’t wait. Most consistently good show on the ticket. 

Agreed. It doesn't have the consistent knockout punch of daily Gordo segments, but I think BaD Radio is a better overall program. Sturm knows sports, Jub doesn't. Dan knows comedy, Junes fails tragically. The daily opening montage, BaD Radio Reports, 15 for 15, WTDS. It's the best overall show on the little Ticket.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RPM said:

Agreed. It doesn't have the consistent knockout punch of daily Gordo segments, but I think BaD Radio is a better overall program. Sturm knows sports, Jub doesn't. Dan knows comedy, Junes fails tragically. The daily opening montage, BaD Radio Reports, 15 for 15, WTDS. It's the best overall show on the little Ticket.

It'll never happen because I'm sure Rhyner has enough stroke at the Ticket to die in that slot if he wants to, but I wish they'd swap BAD Radio with the hardline for afternoon drive.  Would be a much better ranking of shows.

50 minutes ago, mdleast said:

Imagining Cloak Room types being triggered by Gordo interviewing Trump supporters this morning.

Also, holy crap...did he just talk to an Aggie wearing a “2010 Big 12 Championship ring”?

2a9ef74b52989118a27790c278d336bc.jpg

holy fuck. this was just...peak idiocracy.

2 hours ago, mdleast said:

Imagining Cloak Room types being triggered by Gordo interviewing Trump supporters this morning.

Also, holy crap...did he just talk to an Aggie wearing a “2010 Big 12 Championship ring”?

2a9ef74b52989118a27790c278d336bc.jpg

Tweet that to George, Greg and Gordo. George was flummoxed. He was like, "aggy won a conference title in 2010?"

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 8:01 PM, Dr. Beeper said:

I mean I could see Drew doing it, or Junior, and then Junior denying it, but that’s ridiculous. I’m sure your message was as kickass as your posts. 

Still spewing stupid shit.  After all t his time.

10 hours ago, NOMAAA said:

Can’t wait. Most consistently good show on the ticket. 

10 hours ago, RPM said:

9 hours ago, NOMAAA said:

130 news.  dans world/bobs world/(sometimes jakes world).  birthday shows.  lots of good bits. 

8 hours ago, Landomatic said:

It'll never happen because I'm sure Rhyner has enough stroke at the Ticket to die in that slot if he wants to, but I wish they'd swap BAD Radio with the hardline for afternoon drive.  Would be a much better ranking of shows.

All of this. Best show in DFW IMO.  Wish they had more than just 3 hours(thanks Norm/Donnie)

For those who always bemoan whenever Corby talks about/talks bad about Longhorns, he talked about Aggie's decision to leave the Big 12 and how it was a mistake.  Equal time.

Also, I like to imagine Aggie boards similarly bitching that he's talking shit about them.

Edited by mdleast

12 hours ago, mdleast said:

For those who always bemoan whenever Corby talks about/talks bad about Longhorns, he talked about Aggie's decision to leave the Big 12 and how it was a mistake.  Equal time.

Also, I like to imagine Aggie boards similarly bitching that he's talking shit about them.

The aggy that wrote him the letter sounded like he has been hanging around here.

49 minutes ago, nolongerU2horn said:

George and Junes also kicked the fake ring wearing aggie from yesterday in the balls during the 5:50am segment

Did they discuss the fake "titles" up on the side of Kyle Field? I wound up tweeting them the photo after all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

Did they discuss the fake "titles" up on the side of Kyle Field? I wound up tweeting them the photo after all.

Yeah and I thought they were a little soft about all of it.  Kinda acted like a lot of schools do that.  And equated it to other radio stations claiming to be “number 1” when they’re not really.  May happen a lot in media, but I’m not aware of anyone else doing it in sports.  At least not to the level aggy does it.

11 hours ago, C-Man said:

Shoopy, loved your inclusion on BaD's 5000th celebration today. Begs the question: Are y'all still doing Pepper Theft?

Yes, but we haven't played much the last couple years. I work almost entirely at night, my drummer lives in Tulsa, and bass player is working out of town more often. It's a tough thing, but we're hoping to get going again after the new year!

• Like 1

On 10/15/2019 at 1:32 PM, bluto said:

LVE really doesn’t like b&d

On 10/15/2019 at 1:55 PM, Frank The Tank said:

The chemistry between them is awful 

On 10/15/2019 at 2:06 PM, bluto said:

Surely they can actually find somebody with personality... the whole segment history between witten, lee, lve is almost automatic tune out cept for a little lee sometimes

On 10/15/2019 at 2:39 PM, Gene Parmesan said:

I liked Bob's mini bear trap moment of asking if maybe it was the vertigo that caused LVE to play so horrible against GB.

On 10/15/2019 at 5:57 PM, HRSchenker said:

LVE is either dumb as a box of rocks or is only doing Bad Radio because of a stipulation in his Cowboys contract and hopes they die. It's an instant punch out.

On 10/15/2019 at 8:32 PM, cactusflinthead said:

All I can figure is that the radio gods have determined that if we are to get Joel Klatt we are also going to have to be subjected to LVE. He's must miss radio now. His bag of nothing is so big it echoes.

On 10/15/2019 at 9:05 PM, futureman said:

I assume he signed some kind of contract with the ticket to appear weekly and he’s financially compensated for it.  he does not seem to enjoy it but before the season it probably seemed like easy money. 

9 minutes ago, mdleast said:

6:00 tonight

857784ea7bef556204ad23138a9cd352.jpg

You know I used to think you were kind of being a bit of a bitch about this, but now the Stars suck so damn hard that what very little value there is to hockey on the radio is in Bigfoot's shitter that I'd rather hear Corby stumble through explaining something he has no clue about.

Edited by Surly Bevo