If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

18 hours ago, Junior Miller said:

Due to elevated mercury levels you aren't recommended to eat more than 12 ounces of salmon a week. Sounds like Dan is eating aprox 40 or more ounces a week every week. That much mercury intake completely negates any positive effects of eating fish for lunch. 

Funny enough, this sounds exactly like something the real Junes would say.

Are they really doing Arizona Cardinal highlights in their ticker just so they can drool all over Kyler Murray because he barely won a second game?  So, because they basically have a "Cowboys (and NFL) talk only" policy on Mondays and they're having to table Texas ou talk until tomorrow, that's Junior Miller's way to get his daily dose of ousux knob slobbing in?  What a little bitch.

Yep. What better way to break up a Cowboys Loss Monday than with the radio broadcast of a hockey that's exact same broadcast, word for word, that you can get watching the hockey game on TV? They may need a Crow Line just for this stupid idea. 

Edited by mdmost

2 hours ago, mdmost said:

Junior directs Ticket Ticker content? You realize everyone at that station is infatuated with Kyler? It's not just the Sooners at the station. 

Tickers during his morning show?  Yeah, I'd be shocked if he didn't have some input.  You may be right about everyone's infatuation with Kyler Murray, but most of it comes from Junior and Corby.  Kind of like Baker Mayfield.  But I didn't hear any Browns highlights in the ticker this morning.

Edited by Landomatic

2 hours ago, Landomatic said:

Tickers during his morning show?  Yeah, I'd be shocked if he didn't have some input.  You may be right about everyone's infatuation with Kyler Murray, but most of it comes from Junior and Corby.  Kind of like Baker Mayfield.  But I didn't hear any Browns highlights in the ticker this morning.

I bet Junior barely even listens to the morning Tickers.

1 hour ago, T’Boo Ted Marshall said:

He was so smug in his presentation of how UT just can’t catch up to OU.
EABOD snake.

he’s a smug fuck and I hate him without even taking into account the OU stuff.  but he has bragging rights.  OU has owned the bigXII since its inception and we haven’t flipped that script.  and it definitely is a fucking drag.  hopefully we can win our first conference championship in a goddamn decade at jerryworld in a few more weeks.

2 hours ago, HRSchenker said:

LVE is either dumb as a box of rocks or is only doing Bad Radio because of a stipulation in his Cowboys contract and hopes they die. It's an instant punch out.

All I can figure is that the radio gods have determined that if we are to get Joel Klatt we are also going to have to be subjected to LVE. He's must miss radio now. His bag of nothing is so big it echoes.

3 hours ago, HRSchenker said:

LVE is either dumb as a box of rocks or is only doing Bad Radio because of a stipulation in his Cowboys contract and hopes they die. It's an instant punch out.

I assume he signed some kind of contract with the ticket to appear weekly and he’s financially compensated for it.  he does not seem to enjoy it but before the season it probably seemed like easy money.