$9.95 worth every penny

futureman

Bulletin Board Material... 
(Who the HELL at CBS hates the Longhorns)

Explain why Sark should be higher? What has he accomplished as a HC?

They’re giving Leopold a lot of credit but bring that, looks right. Fairly easy ranking honestly, Oak off season puff content.
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, gmr548 said:

Explain why Sark should be higher? What has he accomplished as a HC?

They’re giving Leopold a lot of credit but bring that, looks right. Fairly easy ranking honestly, Oak off season puff content.

That last paragraph isn’t English. I’ve tried to read it three times and can’t crack the code. 

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

“They’re giving Leopold a lot of credit but barring (beyond?) that, looks right. Fairly easy ranking honestly, peak off season puff content.”

My take. 

• Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, alphahorn said:

So, did Cade commit to Clemson way back when Quinn was committed to us?

no, Quinn was already committed to tosu when Klubs committed to Clemson.. hell I think Maalik was already committed to us before Klubs announced Clemson IIRC

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Interesting...

Why was Tyron not retained at UH ??

I don’t know. He was the ahc and wr coach and was let go at an inopportune time. Makes me think there’s more to the story which creates an ideal candidate for the first student at the Steve Sarkisian school for coaches who do bad things. 

Carrier would be a hell of an analyst with a Houston sized recruiting patch. 

On 7/19/2021 at 12:37 PM, Big Woodrows said:

So we can assume this ass will be reading our posts now? 

Hey Blake your kids aren't going to be legendary at Bama.  Saban is legendary and your one kid might enjoy some of that by mere association to the team he coaches. Am I wrong?  Tell me most BAMA fans don't parrot that it doesn't matter who the oc or line coach is, its all Saban, right?  Right? 

Good luck with BOB by the way.  O'brien sucks ass and we are all laughing.  Also you would have been a better hire than that quitter MORONee!  Way better.  Its not even close.  What a joke.  I look forward to seeing the Bama offense this year.  It should be "Legendary"!

At Texas your boyS would not only have continued your family legacy but also would have had the legendary opportunity to carve out names for themselves as they would be part of bringing Texas back to prominence.  You and your boyS credited Flood as being a difference maker.  Well, Flood chose Texas, and the opportunity to get credit for what Saban takes and over being "Legendary".

I don't wish ill on your kid, quite the opposite.  All the best to him except when he plays Texas.  On that day i hope he gets nipples rubbed raw, dropped to his knees then his ass and then gets dirt kicked in his face while Seagram Steve hangs a fifty burger on the fightin Nicky Satans. Again, other than that, all the best.  

Lastly, I look forward to your analysis.    

Edited by RollLeft

3 hours ago, RollLeft said:

So we can assume this ass will be reading our posts now? 

Hey Blake your kids aren't going to be legendary at Bama.  Saban is legendary and your one kid might enjoy some of that by mere association to the team he coaches. Am I wrong?  Tell me most BAMA fans don't parrot that it doesn't matter who the oc or line coach is, its all Saban, right?  Right? 

Good luck with BOB by the way.  O'brien sucks ass and we are all laughing.  Also you would have been a better hire than that quitter MORONee!  Way better.  Its not even close.  What a joke.  I look forward to seeing the Bama offense this year.  It should be "Legendary"!

At Texas your boyS would not only have continued your family legacy but also would have had the legendary opportunity to carve out names for themselves as they would be part of bringing Texas back to prominence.  You and your boyS credited Flood as being a difference maker.  Well, Flood chose Texas, and the opportunity to get credit for what Saban takes and over being "Legendary".

I don't wish ill on your kid, quite the opposite.  All the best to him except when he plays Texas.  On that day i hope he gets nipples rubbed raw, dropped to his knees then his ass and then gets dirt kicked in his face while Seagram Steve hangs a fifty burger on the fightin Nicky Satans. Again, other than that, all the best.  

Lastly, I look forward to your analysis.    

You are aware that Surly isn’t part of the 247 network…right? Why would he read our posts any more than before?