$9.95 worth every penny

futureman

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

Autism levels increasing (also, bad "location" shooting can be a pet peeve of mine, too, but BB and BCS are set in ABQ because it's cheap to film there, not for any deep love of New Mexico or serious artistic vision)

About the only fucking thing worse I can think of than subjecting myself to Wescott Eberts waxing vaginal about movie filming locations is probably being read an Ian Boyd treatise on the history of cross-stitch and looming that is also narrated by Ian Boyd.

I would fight Wescott Eberts or happily walk behind him and dead-leg him right in front of a pole. Fuck. 

• Hook 'Em 4

51 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Her face is pretty hard to look at.  But she does have some nice bolt ons.

I feel like there was a point when she was younger where she was legitimately decent looking, before she decided to get married. And perusing  the sparse collection of old images, she does look better, but it's hard to tell how much was youth and aging, airbrushing, and forgetting that she should never, ever, look at a camera dead on with that melon. 

mqdefault.jpg

CelJswWWQAAH1nu.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Versus, when she decided her signature style was going to be to gain weight and go for the "natural harley quinn" look:

EmmB-3xW4AAhBQa.jpg:large

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

I feel like there was a point when she was younger where she was legitimately decent looking, before she decided to get married. And perusing  the sparse collection of old images, she does look better, but it's hard to tell how much was youth and aging, airbrushing, and forgetting that she should never, ever, look at a camera dead on with that melon. 

mqdefault.jpg

CelJswWWQAAH1nu.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Versus, when she decided her signature style was going to be to gain weight and go for the "natural harley quinn" look:

First, thanks for the pics. It's as good of a use of this thread as anything else.

Second, I don't get why you guys are all in a race with one another to claim how unattractive you find this chick. I think she's plenty attractive and not one hetero on this board wouldn't be happy for the opportunity if she showed up to your office and sold you some free pussy for an hour in your office or your boss' office. Not one.

I've never chased the chubbies, but I've liked all kinds other than that and would stack the list up against anyone here on this board, so this isn't a thirtiness issue. She's not a fucking model. She's solidly attractive for a random broad covering UT sports. Of course, I don't know her background or whatever, so if she's a peg leg or has an adam's apple or is a passionate booger eater or something, I guess that could change my view.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

First, thanks for the pics. It's as good of a use of this thread as anything else.

Second, I don't get why you guys are all in a race with one another to claim how unattractive you find this chick. I think she's plenty attractive and not one hetero on this board wouldn't be happy for the opportunity if she showed up to your office and sold you some free pussy for an hour in your office or your boss' office. Not one.

I've never chased the chubbies, but I've liked all kinds other than that and would stack the list up against anyone here on this board, so this isn't a thirtiness issue. She's not a fucking model. She's solidly attractive for a random broad covering UT sports. Of course, I don't know her background or whatever, so if she's a peg leg or has an adam's apple or is a passionate booger eater or something, I guess that could change my view.

But CTJ, how else can I give off the impression that I am not your average neck beard if I don't shout from the rooftops that all 4-6's are below my station?

• Haha 7

21 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

She went bouncing by me at a Texas/OU game about 10 years ago. Maybe it was just the Fletcher's talking, but I was smitten. 

48 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Counterpoint, I think she's hit chubby and she's pushing towards Big. Which was sort of my point, as I used to think she was pretty attractive. But I will say, she's certainly figured out how to lead with her best assets. 

gaspar.jpg?w=1280

18 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Also, while not technically germane to a woman's subjective attractiveness, I'd like to remind some folks that there was a rumor back in the day that for awhile she was letting Chip Brown crawl onto her semi-regularly. 

cyLbCEPAhT66WqcfF7Jp3YmyEhurcZdgFjAZpz3j

So you're saying she was reading this website and took FCB quite literally?

36 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Also, while not technically germane to a woman's subjective attractiveness, I'd like to remind some folks that there was a rumor back in the day that for awhile she was letting Chip Brown crawl onto her semi-regularly. 

cyLbCEPAhT66WqcfF7Jp3YmyEhurcZdgFjAZpz3j

Was there any credibility to that? It's a pretty obvious jump for a pack of Internet dorks to immediately conclude that the young female reporter is promiscuous and also potentially fucking her boss. 

7 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Was there any credibility to that? It's a pretty obvious jump for a pack of Internet dorks to immediately conclude that the young female reporter is promiscuous and also potentially fucking her boss. 

I mean, I believe we heard it from someone outside of the boards first. 

8 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

mqdefault.jpg

CelJswWWQAAH1nu.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

The thought of FCB crawling over that is legitimately off putting. Currently she’s an Austin 5.5-7 depending on the day. I doubt there’s a single member of the board that if, free and clear to fuck what they want, wouldn’t jump all over the opportunity...unless it’s proven she literally did FCB then I doubt there’s a single member of the board who would

15 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

The thought of FCB crawling over that is legitimately off putting. Currently she’s an Austin 5.5-7 depending on the day. I doubt there’s a single member of the board that if, free and clear to fuck what they want, wouldn’t jump all over the opportunity...unless it’s proven she literally did FCB then I doubt there’s a single member of the board who would

Agreed, a 5.5 still converts to a 1 on the binary scale. 

20 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

I doubt there’s a single member of the board that if, free and clear to fuck what they want, wouldn’t jump all over the opportunity...unless it’s proven she literally did FCB then I doubt there’s a single member of the board who would

You're wrong - Imgflip

• Hook 'Em 1

Y’all are wild. She ran in a group of friends of mine at UT and partied with her several times and know her and her friends somewhat personally.

No she never did anything with FCB, but he probably chased her around like a puppy while working together, I’m sure. She was dating her now husband that entire time.

Her tits were fake and awesome back then, and continue to look great. She was never “thick” in college and while she’s probably put on a few pounds since then, she is not big. She wouldn’t be kicked out of bed by like 99.5% of the members here.

4 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

Y’all are wild. She ran in a group of friends of mine at UT and partied with her several times and know her and her friends somewhat personally.

No she never did anything with FCB, but he probably chased her around like a puppy while working together, I’m sure. She was dating her now husband that entire time.

Her tits were fake and awesome back then, and continue to look great. She was never “thick” in college and while she’s probably put on a few pounds since then, she is not big. She wouldn’t be kicked out of bed by like 99.5% of the members here.

Username checks out 

• Haha 2

TARS or one of the other Twitter pasters can find the actual Tweet, but Ivan Maisel disclosed today that he's joining On3. This is the first of many high quality moves that they'll be announcing over the summer. It's the guys that built and sold both Rivals and 247, having learned lessons along both trips, looking to do it one more time, better than ever. The shit they're going to have on the ranking and evaluation fronts, including newer statistical tracking attributes, will make the rest look silly. 

Ultimately, if what I've heard unfolds along the lines as they're thinking, it will turn Rivals into a recruiting business casualty akin to the likes of Scout. I'd hate to see it for someone like ol'Ketchum, given how hard he hustles to scratch out a living. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

TARS or one of the other Twitter pasters can find the actual Tweet, but Ivan Maisel disclosed today that he's joining On3. This is the first of many high quality moves that they'll be announcing over the summer. It's the guys that built and sold both Rivals and 247, having learned lessons along both trips, looking to do it one more time, better than ever. The shit they're going to have on the ranking and evaluation fronts, including newer statistical tracking attributes, will make the rest look silly. 

Ultimately, if what I've heard unfolds along the lines as they're thinking, it will turn Rivals into a recruiting business casualty akin to the likes of Scout. I'd hate to see it for someone like ol'Ketchum, given how hard he hustles to scratch out a living. 

Do you have any personal attachment to the venture? This is unusually earnestly optimistic for you.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, texifornia said:

Do you have any personal attachment to the venture? This is unusually earnestly optimistic for you.

I do not. I do have a few friends involved, however, and some other dudes that I know are also involved. The shit they're putting together would engender optimism from anyone on the Recruiting board here, for sure.

I'm an entrepreneur. I'm optimistic by nature or I wouldn't be able to do or attempt to do a lot of the shit that I've done or tried. I'll always cheer on new challengers to established spaces going up against corporate giants, especially corporate giants that exhibit signs of sloth or corruption, or both, which is a lot of them. The very existence of Rivals, Orangebloods, Mike Farrell, and their ilk is exemplary of my qualifiers for rooting against them. 

I am currently in the throes of launching something akin to what they're doing under similar circumstances in an unrelated arena, so maybe some of it is sentiment as well. Getting up and going is a motherfucker, so cheers to them if they pull it off. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

I do not. I do have a few friends involved, however, and some other dudes that I know are also involved. The shit they're putting together would engender optimism from anyone on the Recruiting board here, for sure.

I'm an entrepreneur. I'm optimistic by nature or I wouldn't be able to do or attempt to do a lot of the shit that I've done or tried. I'll always cheer on new challengers to established spaces going up against corporate giants, especially corporate giants that exhibit signs of sloth or corruption, or both, which is a lot of them. The very existence of Rivals, Orangebloods, Mike Farrell, and their ilk is exemplary of my qualifiers for rooting against them. 

I am currently in the throes of launching something akin to what they're doing under similar circumstances in an unrelated arena, so maybe some of it is sentiment as well. Getting up and going is a motherfucker, so cheers to them if they pull it off. 

$9.95? Could we get the Surly discount so tree fiddy instead?