What new UT gear are you looking to buy this year?

GhostOfTomJoad

On 8/16/2023 at 4:58 AM, Post Oak said:

That's awesome. 

Hillflint makes great looking  vintage team sweaters. I wish they had a deal with UT.

https://hillflint.com/collections/sweaters

Hillflint shit is awesome. Quality is top notch. If you are affiliated with a school they make sweaters for,  get one. It's a lifetime piece. 

• Like 1

Just because Fox News says one or two people on twitter twatted about the shirts doesn’t make it an actual valid story. Fox got what they wanted out of it: a reaction from you, a link posted, a few extra clicks, a few extra advertisements seen…

lol I didn’t even realize it was a Fox News, and only Fox News story. That connects some dots for sure.

just ordered these- I did a couple versions but this is what I settled on - I wanted TEX ASS on the back of the shoes but, morality police.  SO I settled on ATX HRN for the heel text.  Sort of fun to play with the customization with all the options.  Unfortunately not all the NIKE custom stuff comes with orange "ginger" color option.

LonghornNike.thumb.png.4ad39ba06076b0f77bdbfd5bd925d38c.png

Edited by horn4life
  • Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, Brothahorn said:

Someone needs to tell the Co-op and Nike that adult sneakerheads have to work at 9am! Release that shit at midnight. I've got a damn conference call with Alberta and New Delhi in the middle of the launch. Got Damn It.

My brother in Austin is getting up early to get in line by 7am at the Guadalupe location.. If I miss size 13 online, I'll just have him pick up a pair for me 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

Someone needs to tell the Co-op and Nike that adult sneakerheads have to work at 9am! Release that shit at midnight. I've got a damn conference call with Alberta and New Delhi in the middle of the launch. Got Damn It.

damn bro, you didn't have to dox yourself like that!

Spoiler

DyqvM9TUwAAXXn-?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:
9 hours ago, Thiefery said:
My brother in Austin is getting up early to get in line by 7am at the Guadalupe location.. If I miss size 13 online, I'll just have him pick up a pair for me 

Nike has them on their app as well.

Yeah I just ordered a pair online just now.. he's in line.. but people are there for the embrace the hate tees.  He's also getting a few for me and my buddies who will be going to Tuscaloosa with me.

I'm thinking of canceling my order that i put in if they have my size available while he's there.. I have a feeling they won't be delivered in time.  My brother can go to UPS and send them to me when he leaves the store.

I can't understand why they don't just quietly put the embrace the hate tees back online. Seems like it would be a gold mine after the initial faux outrage

17 minutes ago, Thiefery said:

Yeah I just ordered a pair online just now.. he's in line.. but people are there for the embrace the hate tees.  He's also getting a few for me and my buddies who will be going to Tuscaloosa with me.

I'm thinking of canceling my order that i put in if they have my size available while he's there.. I have a feeling they won't be delivered in time.  My brother can go to UPS and send them to me when he leaves the store.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ITHorn said:

I can't understand why they don't just quietly put the embrace the hate tees back online. Seems like it would be a gold mine after the initial faux outrage

my brother told me it was going to be just a one time release and talking to everyone around him, they too think it's so dumb.  They have never heard that slogan linked to any racism

On 8/9/2023 at 2:16 PM, NTVTXN said:

While the “Bronze” is fairly close to a burnt orange; it will definitely be a bit more brown.

Nike uses ”Desert Orange” as their true Burnt Orange on a grey majority of UT fanwear. This includes the last three Pegasus’ 37, 38 & 39 and this year’s 40.

IMG_3001.jpeg

IMG_2999.jpeg

IMG_2998.jpeg

this just makes more more fired up i didn't buy the killshot 2 in desert orange when they were around. ugh.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CowboyFred said:

Just bought them and apparently 3 day shipping. They should’ve released them Monday so peeps could have them for Saturday.

you think they come in by thursday of next week?

** mine said 5-7 days USPS

Edited by Thiefery
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Thiefery said:

you think they come in by thursday of next week?

** mine said 5-7 days USPS

My order details say “expedited shipping” with the arrival date being September 5th. For reference I’m shipping to San Antonio. I was charged $14.99 for shipping.  My order also says “Ships by August 31”

I could see you possibly getting them by Wednesday.

edit: mine now say September 6th as delivery date

Edited by CowboyFred
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Thiefery said:

My brother just told me that they are not selling the embrace the hate tees.  They were supposed to be released today but it's been canceled per the University.

Good. We live in a time where facts surrounding a harmless message can not get in the way of misplaced outrage and a smattering of social media upset from people who have no fucking clue what they're discussing.

Thank God we're all safe now.

• Rage+1 2

1 hour ago, NoName said:

this just makes more more fired up i didn't buy the killshot 2 in desert orange when they were around. ugh.

I just ordered some last week from GOAT. Sucks to have to pay more than a new pair would cost, but I really enjoy wearing killshots. Hopefully they arrive someday. 

1 hour ago, Thiefery said:

My brother just told me that they are not selling the embrace the hate tees.  They were supposed to be released today but it's been canceled per the University.

These, Thiefery, are the Causeheads. They find a world-threatening issue and stick with it for about a week.  By cancelling this shirt design, they have effectively solved the "hate" issue. 

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

just got this in today from fanatics... if you want a free 40 bucks.  buy 4 old el paso products on same transaction and get $50 coupon to Fanatics on anything.  It's about 10 bucks for 4 qualifying items (can't use the seasoning) .. this was on clearance so I got it for 5 bucks plus shipping.

https://generalmills.promo.eprize.com/oldelpasoxfanatics/

texas jersey.webp

Edited by coolsax
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

41 minutes ago, coolsax said:

just got this in today from fanatics... if you want a free 40 bucks.  buy 4 old el paso products on same transaction and get $50 coupon to Fanatics on anything.  It's about 10 bucks for 4 qualifying items (can't use the seasoning) .. this was on clearance so I got it for 5 bucks plus shipping.

texas jersey.webp

So it would be like enchilada sauce, their jalapenos, taco shells and beans? 

• Haha 1

texasjersey.thumb.webp.119969e7ef9801393b2127d6015daa37.webp

How long did it take for them to send you the $50 code?