Tropic Thunder Summit: Don and Kim Reunited

Hugo Stiglitz

And I’m sure he thought even though the summit was a failure, the news cycle would abandon the Cohen mess to cover it, so he’d at least get a victory in taking away coverage from that.

But the media didn’t fall for it.

So it’s an even bigger fail.

LOL at all of you suckers who voted for him because he was such a great negotiator.  You overlooked the fact that he's a racist and probably a rapist.  You overlooked the fact that he's a shady businessman.  You overlooked the fact that he had no political experience at all.  Because he was a great deal maker.  And look at the deals you've gotten.  I hope you can't sleep tonight, you fucking rubes.

LOL at all of you suckers who voted for him because he was such a great negotiator.  You overlooked the fact that he's a racist and probably a rapist.  You overlooked the fact that he's a shady businessman.  You overlooked the fact that he had no political experience at all.  Because he was a great deal maker.  And look at the deals you've gotten.  I hope you can't sleep tonight, you fucking rubes.

The funny thing is, he’s only a “great negotiator” in one scenario: when he has complete leverage. Whenever he doesn’t, he gets owned. It’s like bragging about how you’re the greatest basketball player because you can dunk on six-year olds. Things get fucking ugly once you go up against anyone who can actually play.
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

They're sleeping like babies.  They're idiots.  Fox has told them everything is A-OK.  

Meanwhile, they know the Libzzz are crying.  Never mind the entire country going into the shitter.  Remember, if they can't have their America, these people MUCH prefer to burn the whole thing down. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, happyfunball said:

It is easy to shit on Trump and Co, but I rather no deal than a bad deal. I’m more amazed that Trump can walk away and not fold like a cheap lawn chair.

We'll take our wins, however diminutive, and like them, thank you.

At least he listened to his top advisors, and didn't go rogue. Sure the deal should have been done before even stepping off of the plane, but that's like details man.

They didn't want to acknowledge that our intelligence knew they were full of shit.

And it's amazeballz how much crap the movie 'The Interview' got right.

2 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

They're sleeping like babies.  They're idiots.  Fox has told them everything is A-OK. 

This is true for an awful lot of people. They'll go listen to right-wing talk radio tomorrow to be told how to think.

Who could have guessed Trump would believe a brutal dictator saying he had no clue about the torture of an American citizen that was returned to his family as a vegetable?

KJU:  “ I know nothing!  The buck stops there, somewhere far below my position!”

Trump:  “I know, bro.  I hate when that happens.  It’s all good.  Fist bump?”

Kudos to Otto Warmbier’s family for not letting the story end there, and here is to our rock-solid 249 lbs President  channeling Mr Creosote at the McDonalds drive through when he gets back. 

giphy.gif

On 2/28/2019 at 11:17 PM, ChiTownDoc said:

Meanwhile, they know the Libzzz are crying.  Never mind the entire country going into the shitter.  Remember, if they can't have their America, these people MUCH prefer to burn the whole thing down. 

I never understood the "sleeping like babies" thing.  Babies sleep like shit. Up every 3 hours crying and wanting to get fed. 

12 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

I never understood the "sleeping like babies" thing.  Babies sleep like shit. Up every 3 hours crying and wanting to get fed. 

Yeah that describes trump’s base.  That’s what I was going for.  They soil themselves fairly regularly too. Thanks 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Look for them to test another rocket in the near future.  

Maybe, but right now it seems pretty clear that Trump has agreed to look the other way on NK nuke program expansion, and even to give some concessions, like reducing military drills and selling out Otto Warmbier, in exchange for no missile tests.  Kim pretty much has a green light on everything else, so there's really no need to shoot off any rockets right now. 

Edited by Mojo Hand

9 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Maybe, but right now it seems pretty clear that Trump has agreed to look the other way on NK nuke program expansion, and even to give some concessions, like reducing military drills and selling out Otto Warmbier, in exchange for no missile tests.  Kim pretty much has a green light on everything else, so there's really no need to shoot off any rockets right now. 

Trump wants or is getting something else from Kim.  I don’t know what it is and I’m not going to speculate but Trump has never put national security ahead of his own personal political or financial gain.  I don’t think he gives a shit if they start testing rockets again. 

On 3/9/2019 at 9:35 AM, retread said:

Look for a nuclear South Korea and Japan in the near future. Our nukes prevented allies from developing their own since they trusted us to use them in their defense, if necessary; however, we have now become an undependable ally. Decades of relationships being torn down in less than two years based on the whims of one person.  Nukes guarantee you can make any conflict no win for the other side, even if they are much stronger than you, and regardless of alliances. It's the reason NK was never going to give them up. Maybe a few Euro countries look at the option as well. 

Edited by Jhawkmvp
more

7 hours ago, Jhawkmvp said:

Look for a nuclear South Korea and Japan in the near future. Our nukes prevented allies from developing their own since they trusted us to use them in their defense, if necessary; however, we have now become an undependable ally. Decades of relationships being torn down in less than two years based on the whims of one person.  Nukes guarantee you can make any conflict no win for the other side, even if they are much stronger than you, and regardless of alliances. It's the reason NK was never going to give them up. Maybe a few Euro countries look at the option as well. 

Yeah, but Hillary used a private email server and that's just really, really, super serious. 

7 hours ago, Jhawkmvp said:

So no Nobel Peace Prize?