How Fox News works

retread

9 hours ago, Pancho Negro said:

Not technically fox but a fox segment was showing Rush  going on a tangent about how democrats keep taking about meddling because they eventually want to get rid of elections permanently. 

W

T

F

Every accusation they make now is in fact a confession. 

• Fuck You 1

24 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Every accusation they make now is in fact a confession. 

Like the racism and intolerance charges by the left.

This is a fun game...

4 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Slorch giving himself a Special Olympic hug after launching a shot from half court into the stands...

Tolerance on queue...

We love us some folks with different abilities.

2 hours ago, slorch said:

This is a fun game...

Is your point that the left is actually the racist and intolerant group? The ones legislating limitations to civil liberties to force that ideology on our society?

Is that what you are claiming here slorch?

Is your point that the left is actually the racist and intolerant group? The ones legislating limitations to civil liberties to force that ideology on our society?

slorch is just pissed off his side is getting their ass kicked and his mighty false pride prevents him from dropping his nuts and becoming a man and admitting error.

so he’s lashing out...like all good juvenile, TT polluted minds do.
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

slorch is just pissed off his side is getting their ass kicked and his mighty false pride prevents him from dropping his nuts and becoming a man and admitting error.

Wait. Slorch is trump? 

• Fuck You 1

17 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

He doesn’t know what he’s claiming. Poor slorchy just likes to think he’s clever. Maybe we should just pretend he is for his sake. 

40 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

What is so fun about making no sense and showing your ass? 

Of course you don't recognize impugning the Special Olympics.

Tolerance, baby.  

Highly enlightened, too!!!

12 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

My side?

America bro...

Which side is yours?

27 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

It isn't a claim.  It is the absolute truth.

3 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

You know how common syphilis is amongst red raiders, give him a break

Ahh, good old Lubbock. Known throughout the world as the greatest place to visit if you want to smell some cow shit.

The city of Lubbock should sponsor Kevin’s scat site. 

• Fuck You 1

Just now, SubliminalHorn said:

Then list examples. Should be easy since it’s absolute fact. 

the reactions on this board to anything other than the prevailing leftist mentality...are but one example.

Negging opposing POVs even though it's not personal or attacking anyone.  very tolerant, right?

3 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Ahh, good old Lubbock. Known throughout the world as the greatest place to visit if you want to smell some cow shit.

The city of Lubbock should sponsor Kevin’s scat site. 

I don't care for Lubbock, either.  that's why I left it almost 2 decades ago...

Fantastic college town.

Fuck living there long term.

Edited by slorch

4 minutes ago, slorch said:

the reactions on this board to anything other than the prevailing leftist mentality...are but one example.

Negging opposing POVs even though it's not personal or attacking anyone.  very tolerant, right?

Those are your examples? Jesus. And still crying about rep. Hilarious. 

3 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Those are your examples? Jesus. And still crying about rep. Hilarious. 

well, we could go into the perpetuation of the dependent class, but y'all ain't real big on accepting responsibility and shit.

The left claims to be advocates of the poor and downtrodden, yet they want to penalize and inhibit the fuck out of folks who achieve/ provide anything of value.

The Nile seems to be hugely popular with you folks.

Edited by slorch

18 minutes ago, slorch said:

How did you feel about those 8 dreaded years under Obama? Did you buy a extra ammo...just in case? Think a little too hard about his Muslim Kenyan ancestry? What is the strategic value of gerrymandering and the method they base the boundaries on?

1 hour ago, slorch said:

affirmative action is absolutely racist.

It should not exist in a society claiming to uphold equality for EACH of its citizens.

One of the biggest winners of affirmative action has been white women. 

If you think affirmative action is racist, then that tells me you don’t know what affirmative action does.

1 hour ago, Born to Run said:

Slorched!

Why do y’all engage him. It’s never useful, informative or even entertaining. Just the same generic, bone- headed takes.

Such a textbook example of a troll job. Go up to his first post on this page. Every post since then is either by or about him and nothing relevant is being discussed. And it's not like it's anything new. It happens over and over again. Who's the chicken and who's fucking it? I can't tell the difference. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, slorch said:

affirmative action is absolutely racist.

It should not exist in a society claiming to uphold equality for EACH of its citizens.

There's the problem. We claim to uphold equality but we don't. 

I think affirmative action should be used judiciously, but to pretend that we provide equal opportunity for all people here, without the need for any assistance, is simply wrong. 

Edited by TornACL

2 hours ago, TornACL said:

There's the problem. We claim to uphold equality but we don't. 

I think affirmative action should be used judiciously, but to pretend that we provide equal opportunity for all people here, without the need for any assistance, is simply wrong. 

Then you do not believe in equality. You're no better than the folks who discriminated in the first place. 

In other words, you think a little discrimination is OK, as long as it's for my side. 

Fuck that. No extra protection under the law...

1 minute ago, slorch said:

Then you do not believe in equality. You're no better than the folks who discriminated in the first place. 

In other words, you think a little discrimination is OK, as long as it's for my side. 

Unless you're white.

6 minutes ago, slorch said:

You make specious arguments. Either that, or you can't read. 

How do you propose we actually legislate equality, because what we have today isn't working. Or is it just good enough to say we provide equality and ignore all fact and reason? 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TornACL said:

You make specious arguments. Either that, or you can't read. 

How do you propose we actually legislate equality, because what we have today isn't working. Or is it just good enough to say we provide equality and ignore all fact and reason? 

Prosecute those who discriminate. Uphold the law. Dont make two wrongs, and call it even. 

What does the law say?   Not to discriminate. We will never achieve equality by discriminating. 

Edited by slorch

5 hours ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

How did you feel about those 8 dreaded years under Obama? Did you buy a extra ammo...just in case? Think a little too hard about his Muslim Kenyan ancestry? What is the strategic value of gerrymandering and the method they base the boundaries on?

The anti-Trump crowd might be even more on tilt than the Obama haters. I don't care either way, beyond results and policies.  I don't have to love the President. I don't have to hate them either.  I served under Clinton as a Marine. We didn't particularly care for his sorry ass either, but duty called. Samegoes now as a citizen. 

Edited by slorch

5 minutes ago, slorch said:

The anti-Trump crowd might be even more on tilt than the Obama haters. I don't care either way, beyond results and policies.  I don't have to love the President. I don't have to hate them either.  I served under Clinton as a Marine. We didn't particularly care for his sorry ass either, but duty called. Samegoes now as a citizen. 

3 solutions: 

3rd party that passes term limits   OR 

A national divorce (peaceful)       OR 

Go to your corner and ring the bell and let the bullets start flying. 

These are the only 3 ways we fix this division. 

• Fuck You 2

The last two posts are revelatory. I disagree with Slorch about pretty much everything politically, but I won't ever neg him for politics. I've known him through these boards for years and years and I know he's a good man, despite his educational handicap. We can agree to disagree, cause we are internet "family," as corny as that sounds. (About as corny as a Green Giant factory, but fuck it, I'm rolling here.)

But who the fuck is this Clob94 motherfucker? 

3 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

The last two posts are revelatory. I disagree with Slorch about pretty much everything politically, but I won't ever neg him for politics. I've known him through these boards for years and years and I know he's a good man, despite his educational handicap. We can agree to disagree, cause we are internet "family," as corny as that sounds. (About as corny as a Green Giant factory, but fuck it, I'm rolling here.)

But who the fuck is this Clob94 motherfucker? 

Decade long lurker. Decided to join the convo. True believer in constitutionalism as well as giving respect in order to get respect. Sound good to you? 

6 hours ago, Clob94 said:

3 solutions: 

3rd party that passes term limits   OR 

A national divorce (peaceful)       OR 

Go to your corner and ring the bell and let the bullets start flying. 

These are the only 3 ways we fix this division. 

lol.  2 of your 3 ‘fixes’ to division...are division.  

On 7/21/2018 at 8:33 AM, slorch said:

This is a fun game...

The GOP is in fact chock full of racist intolerant assholes.  Moose out front and all...

To be fair, there is also a core group of cultists too ignorant to know that  their team is chock full of racist intolerant assholes.