How Fox News works

retread

2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Gorka is working directly out of the Authoritarian playbook of labeling the supporters of the regime patriots while demonizing the opposition.

I think it is quite plain that the entire administration is working directly out of the Authoritarian playbook.  I somehow don't think that's a coincidence.

9 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Talking about changing demographics with a picture of a woman of Puerto Rican (American) heritage born in the Bronx, New York.

"Massive demographic changes"

Bitch, THEY ARE ALSO AMERICANS.  Unlike your adopted clan of child slaves.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hayden_horn said:

news flash! world changes as time goes on.

film at eleven.

I wonder if these people think they're the first to come up with this idea. Or if they're familiar with the exact same notions being barked by imbeciles in quite literally every century of this country's history.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/hes-out-with-the-people-fox-friends-runs-north-korean-propaganda-calls-kim-jong-un-quite-the-romantic/

‘He’s Out With the People’: Fox & FriendsRuns North Korean Propaganda, Calls Kim Jong Un ‘Quite the Romantic’

Fox & Friends took time on Thursday to show the “lighter side” of North Korean dictator Kim Jon-Un, airing photos from the regime’s state-run propaganda network of the brutal killer visiting a fish factory with his sweetie, because awwwww. Something’s changed since their coverage in February (below). But what it could be…

This morning, Fox anchor Jillian Mele read the story, which had no discernible news value, beginning with the fluff-piece classic line “turns out Kim Jong Un is quite the romantic.”

Referring to Kim as the “North Korean dictator” she explained that he took his wife on a tour of a fish pickling factory. “State media releasing the photos to showcase what the rogue regime considers its economic strength,” she said.

“The softer side,” quipped Steve Doocy after the Mele tossed it back to the hosts.

“Very romantic,” said Ainsley Earhardt. “A fish factory.”

“Very romantic,” Mele agreed in a joking tone.

Brian Kilmeade then said “the last couple of times have you seen him it’s been out with the people” apparently referring to the factory workers compelled to participate in the photo op with the bloody tyrant who controls whether they eat or not.

“Is he smiling,” asked Doocy.

“And wearing a t-shirt and a belt,” Earhardt confirmed.

“On vacation,” Doocy grinned regarding the state propaganda photo opportunity.

“Those come in packs of three. Haines,” said Kilmeade laughed light-heartedly about the dictator’s t-shirts.

The tone was decidedly different from a segment on the same show from earlier this year featuring the same three hosts.

This clip is from February of this year. Again, this is the same show, and the same hosts.

“This is the dictator’s sister, this is an embarrassment ” said a then-outraged Earhardt. “That is ridiculous. She oversees propaganda for that country, the country that enslaves people, the country that starves people.”

“She oversees propaganda for that country,” Earhardt said in her dudgeon. It was that propaganda machine that put out the fish factory photos.

“The country that enslaves people,” Earhardt added. People like the ones Kilmeade today observed Kim was “out with.”

“The country that starves people,” she said. Fish is food, and today Fox and Friends uncritically stated the regime considers the sector an “economic strength.” No mention of the starving.

Something changed between these dates.

february-august-foxandfriends.jpg

Wonder what it was…

GettyImages-971893840-e1533820186360.jpg

(Photo by Kevin Lim/The Strait Times/Handout/Getty Images)

In the February clip, Steve Doocy observed something about the media coverage of Kim Jong Un.

“Newsbusters refers to [Kim’s sister] as North Korea’s ‘head of their propaganda and agitation network,'” said Doocy in February. “You know what, that’s kind of what’s happening now.”

Agreed, Steve. It kind of is.

Watch the clip above, courtesy of Fox News.

16 minutes ago, TornACL said:

There's an unprecedented level of corruption, that's for god damn sure. It just isn't within the FBI and DOJ

Wrong. If the super corrupt DOJ would do their job and stop this witch hunt, and the incompetent FBI would arrest Bill, Hillary, Obama, Podesta, Chelsea, Soros and Ben Ghazi, everything would be fucking fine.

1 hour ago, Fozzz said:

and people say there's no "white" version of BET...

this is the reason that laura ingraham virtue signals so strongly.

she's preaching to the racists while trying unsuccessfully not to appear to normal people to be racist. 

that monologue about demographic changes was right out of the white nationalist toolbox. she didn't even bother with the normal codespeak. she just came straight out white nationalist. 

18 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

she's preaching to the racists while trying unsuccessfully not to appear to normal people to be racist. 

that monologue about demographic changes was right out of the white nationalist toolbox. she didn't even bother with the normal codespeak. she just came straight out white nationalist. 

It’s laying the groundwork for Trump to get away with more oppression of minorities without consequences.

It’s sick.  

And corporate America is just looking the other way by continuing to give that network ad revenue.

43 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

tenor.gif?itemid=7280831

28 minutes ago, kopp0e said:

So, I now want to know what her thoughts are on the whole Russia/ Trump fiasco, as far as what she tells her kids...

i think one is from guatemala.  wonder what her thoughts are on separation of families and locking little guatemalan kids in prisons.

okay for me, not for thee, i guess

3 hours ago, Fozzz said:

and people say there's no "white" version of BET...

It's all white, and mostly olds.

Seriously, I am kinda serious about ACTUALLY writing and selling Old Glory Robot Insurance on Fox.  I'll make a mint (and the likelihood that I'll ever have to pay out is WAY low.....so CHILL, all you AI nerds out there).

18 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Seriously, I am kinda serious about ACTUALLY writing and selling Old Glory Robot Insurance on Fox.  I'll make a mint (and the likelihood that I'll ever have to pay out is WAY low.....so CHILL, all you AI nerds out there).

You should sell insurance that protects against Democrats, MS-13 and ISIS.

47 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

There are fortunes being made ripping these poor bastards off.

https://thebaffler.com/salvos/the-long-con

56 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I'll invest in time and money if you want to make it real.

1 hour ago, longhornmatt said:

We should have a gold tier, high premium policy to specifically protect against gay liberal robots.  They don’t just eat any old person’s medicine for fuel - they specifically target old white Christian people!  It really should be a hate crime, but it’s not because Washington liberals like Nancy Pelosi believe in unfair double standards for minority robots, and because there is a War on Christmas.  So, instead you just have to protect yourself - with Old Glory.

But will that protect us from fully automated luxury gay space communism? 

7 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

i think one is from guatemala.  wonder what her thoughts are on separation of families and locking little guatemalan kids in prisons.

okay for me, not for thee, i guess

I have a cousin with a child adopted from Guatemala in the mid 00's when corruption was rampant in the Guatemalan adoption industry. There were reports of deceptions and abductions. There was a ban on Guatemalan adoptions within a few years after. I'm not really sure where things stand now. It doesn't seem to be the pipeline that it once was. 

My cousin doesn't know much about the mother of her child. I doubt she ever really wanted to know. She just wanted a baby. She and her husband had already had a couple of failed pregnancies.

I always wondered why they went Guatemalan. Are they cheaper or easier to get? Why not adopt an American baby (regardless of its ethnic heritage)? Probably because it was easier, quicker, and cheaper to go Guatemalan. I can't help but be suspicious. 

And you can bet that my cousin and her husband are all for building that wall and separating parents from their children. It's so baffling how the cognitive dissonance doesn't make their heads explode.