How Fox News works

retread

1 hour ago, VRHorn said:

Are you suggesting that video isn’t real? If not, exactly what point do you think you are making?

Are you suggesting she's a nazi?  

Apologies in advance,...I'm new to this.  I honestly don't know how dumb we're gonna take this.

You're joking, right?  Please say you're joking.

• Fuck You 12

I am not suggesting anything, idiot.

In response to the question “is this real” you responded with “if you are a gullible moron”. That would lead people without a severe head injury to conclude that you don’t think the video is real. Your masterful comeback was to imply that someone said she was a nazi, which, of course, no one did.

i think we are now caught up, champ.

Now fuck off.

40 minutes ago, VRHorn said:

I am not suggesting anything, idiot.

In response to the question “is this real” you responded with “if you are a gullible moron”. That would lead people without a severe head injury to conclude that you don’t think the video is real. Your masterful comeback was to imply that someone said she was a nazi, which, of course, no one did.

i think we are now caught up, champ.

Now fuck off.

Actually, I didn't say anyone said she was a nazi.

Let's go back and take a look...let's see, there it is, here we go:

"Are you suggesting she's a nazi?"  <<<< my quote

^^^^^See that's not implying anything...that's what one might refer to as "a question."  

Now that you know the difference between an implication and a question, we are all caught up.

This was fun.  Next week, we'll cover commas and single mothers.

• Fuck You 9

19 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I have a cousin with a child adopted from Guatemala in the mid 00's when corruption was rampant in the Guatemalan adoption industry. There were reports of deceptions and abductions. There was a ban on Guatemalan adoptions within a few years after. I'm not really sure where things stand now. It doesn't seem to be the pipeline that it once was. 

My cousin doesn't know much about the mother of her child. I doubt she ever really wanted to know. She just wanted a baby. She and her husband had already had a couple of failed pregnancies.

I always wondered why they went Guatemalan. Are they cheaper or easier to get? Why not adopt an American baby (regardless of its ethnic heritage)? Probably because it was easier, quicker, and cheaper to go Guatemalan. I can't help but be suspicious. 

And you can bet that my cousin and her husband are all for building that wall and separating parents from their children. It's so baffling how the cognitive dissonance doesn't make their heads explode. 

When my wife and I went to adopt we just wanted a healthy white baby and they said it would be five years to get one.  Healthy white baby? Five years?

"What else you got?" Said they got two Koreans and a negro born with his heart on the outside.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Sure would be nice of the baby boomers if they would stop shitting and pissing on their own Vietnam vets or allowing it whenever they feel they want to or if they feel it suits their interests. Maybe that’s too much to ask of them though. 

Edited by JimmyJames

10 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Sure would be nice of the baby boomers if they would stop shitting and pissing on their own Vietnam vets or allowing it whenever they feel they want to or if they feel it suits their interests. Maybe that’s too much to ask of them though. 

They've always done that even dating back to Vietnam.  They're the only generation that literally and figuratively spit on veterans and active military.  Millennials widely hated the Bush wars but I didn't see any of them doing anything remotely close.

The right leaning Boomers have always been convenient about their views on Vietnam, too.  Clinton was vilified for dodging the draft but they hated John Kerry who served in actual combat.  Never mind Bush, Cheney, and now Bone Spurs.  If you think pointing out that Mueller served in Vietnam will matter to them, the fact is they don't care.

• Like 2

They've always done that even dating back to Vietnam.  They're the only generation that literally and figuratively spit on veterans and active military.  Millennials widely hated the Bush wars but I didn't see any of them doing anything remotely close.
The right leaning Boomers have always been convenient about their views on Vietnam, too.  Clinton was vilified for dodging the draft but they hated John Kerry who served in actual combat.  Never mind Bush, Cheney, and now Bone Spurs.  If you think pointing out that Mueller served in Vietnam will matter to them, the fact is they don't care.

My problem with this nonsense is:

1) Assumptions that significant numbers of urban-dwelling, Vietnam-protesting hippies are now Fox News viewers in Arkansas
2) Assumptions that Boomers were all hippies. We’re seeing similar media portrayals of Millennials as white hipster barristas with man buns, who eat avocado toast. When really they are multicultural, diverse and poor, just now accumulating stability in the workforce.
3) The rural or politically agnostic boomers have assimilated with the greatest and silent generation to back the FOX News agenda, no matter if it pisses on McCain or Kerry.

You want to know what happened to the white hippies? They live in cities and vote democratic. They just weren’t the majority, but symbolized a generation. The hot chicks and the rock stars attracted attention, but the Woodersons were in the pool halls not giving a shit about politics. Lots of squares, preppies, urban cowboys and blue collar, heavy smokers in the bunch. They’re now dissatisfied with life and on oxycontin in Ohio.