2019 MLB thread

spystud13

That’s a worthy submission, but not going to crack the top 3 RAPDLAN’s this year (running around playing defense like a nincompoop)
My top 3 in order:

I’m sure I’m missing a few good ones but those are the 3 that immediately jumped to mind.
I won’t argue if you have them in a different order, but Ozuna gets 1st by virtue of confounding his dumbassery (completely overrunning a ball and climbing a wall for no reason) …by more dumbassery (falling on his face)
I give Moore 2nd but that’s truly “1a” if I’ve ever seen it. I tip my cap at the perfect strike he delivered. Normally a guy would have an ‘oh shit’ moment a nanosecond before releasing the ball, try to stop, and spike it in the pitcher’s mound, but not Moore. He executes his fuck up to perfection. Kudos. A true professional.
Orioles…I won’t fault if you have the Orioles #1 because baseball is a team sport and that was truly a team fuck up. But there was no singularly spectacular screw up during the play like the first two. Just the Orioles being….well…themselves.
  • Like 1

NEWSFLASH: Pete Rose is an asshole. 

When asked about former Cincinnati Reds teammate and hall of famer Johnny Beach saying he should not be enshrined in Cooperstown after being permanently banned from MLB in 1989 for making bets while he played and managed the Reds, Rose responded by saying, "It don't bother me but you know Johnny Bench is one guy who should thank God I was born... Because he never would have made the Hall of Fame if I wasn't born."

• Like 1

When asked about former Cincinnati Reds teammate and hall of famer Johnny Beach saying he should not be enshrined in Cooperstown after being permanently banned from MLB in 1989 for making bets while he played and managed the Reds, Rose responded by saying, "It don't bother me but you know Johnny Bench is one guy who should thank God I was born... Because he never would have made the Hall of Fame if I wasn't born."

This is so much easier to read. 

This is how it look looks. 

When asked about former Cincinnati Reds teammate and hall of famer Johnny Beach saying he should not be enshrined in Cooperstown after being permanently banned from MLB in 1989 for making bets while he played and managed the Reds, Rose responded by saying, "It don't bother me but you know Johnny Bench is one guy who should thank God I was born... Because he never would have made the Hall of Fame if I wasn't born."

You must have a shitty ass phone then.

What I'm getting at is not everyone looks at this place on their phone only, or tablet only, or laptop only. When you attach shit on each one it looks differently for different people.

Deal with it. People aren't here to appease you, me, or chad briscoe. The info is there so just read it and don't bitch about it. If it doesn't look perfect for your grading system or you have to click a link boo hoo.

Now i'll get back to baseball and less thread policing, but I know that is an impossible task for some of you

/endrant

8b68c20552bbf006f15fc342decc66d2.jpg9332609a5e6b1c7b83d75a0c8ad4692f.jpg

• Like 1

Kevin Cron and CJ Cron just became the first brothers to hit their first major league hr at the same ballpark, the Rogers center in Toronto. But it doesn’t stop there. Their dad, Chris Cron, got his first major league hit at the Rogers center back in 1991. Pretty sure I heard that right. That’s crazy.

Edited by youdunnf'dup