Jimbo 2021: Meemaw's Got a Brand New Bag

Machinator

Let's take a look at the current situation with the "Big 4" OL that aggy had penciled in.

Conner - lulz

Foster - will have his best pal in his ear for the next year and a half about Texas.  Loves Hand.  Comes from an aggy family though.  Aggy will still be sweating it.

Jackson - Stanford visit upcoming.  We've seen this movie before.  The Little's will be all in this kid's ear and his family.

Fatheree - most likely to end up aggy right now.  May outgrow football though.

17 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Let's take a look at the current situation with the "Big 4" OL that aggy had penciled in.

Conner - lulz

Foster - will have his best pal in his ear for the next year and a half about Texas.  Loves Hand.  Comes from an aggy family though.  Aggy will still be sweating it.

Jackson - Stanford visit upcoming.  We've seen this movie before.  The Little's will be all in this kid's ear and his family.

Is there a verified height for Fatheree?  He's listed at 6'8" on 247 - how legit is that?

23 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Conner - lulz

But TexAgs has Gathered as the #2 player in Texas and they never lie

3 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Stupid sip, Jimbo's already got backup OOS plans that are 3*'s that would be 4*'s and in Looch's top 10 if they played in Texas.

Because Jimbo is not an aggy and is from the outside looking in, he took the money and thought he was coming to a normal place.  As soon as he realizes he can get the same money somewhere else and not have to scour the country to look for bodies he will go to LSU.

1 hour ago, UTEX90 said:

Because Jimbo is not an aggy and is from the outside looking in, he took the money and thought he was coming to a normal place.  As soon as he realizes he can get the same money somewhere else and not have to scour the country to look for bodies he will go to LSU.

Jimbo isn’t worth what aggy pays.  Not even close.  He’s late stage Mack Brown.  

33 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Jimbo isn’t worth what aggy pays.  Not even close.  He’s late stage Mack Brown.  

You mean propping up recruiting classes with skill position talent, while getting waxed along both lines isn't a winning strategy?

28 minutes ago, texifornia said:

It begins

EAacC2wXYAApXep?format=jpg&name=360x360EAacDBDXYAAGeFn?format=png&name=360x360

Might be worth his time to listen and see how much they're willing to pay. Jimbo Fisher has only produced one first round draft pick at WR (Kelvin Benjamin) in his entire head coaching career and only three drafted WRs in total, as a head coach.

Edited by TBGFL

15 minutes ago, TBGFL said:

Might be worth his time to listen and see how much they're willing to pay. Jimbo Fisher has only produced one first round draft pick at WR (Kelvin Benjamin) in his entire head coaching career and only three drafted WRs in total, as a head coach.

That’s pretty amazing considering how amazing his qbs are year after year.

37 minutes ago, TBGFL said:

This actually blows my mind.

30 minutes ago, Ricky Butler said:

This actually blows my mind.

Kelvin Benjamin (1st)

Rashad Greene (5th)

Auden Tate (7th)

His route tree is so complex that most receivers don't see the field until they're juniors, sophomores if they're lucky or extremely good.

31 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Demetric Warren crystal balled this Georgia DL to aggy.  Has a Texas offer, but seems odd right now if true with all the DL talent in Texas in this class.

https://247sports.com/Player/Noah-Collins-46059338/

6-5, 205 lbs?  Price is going to get him on that chicken flavored butter diet stat.  Aggie will cube him out in no time.  

3 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Pretty sure Perroni said he was one of the ones that stood out during the aggy camp back in June.

Spoiler

COLLEGE STATION, Texas - Texas A&M has been very conservative in its tight end offers with the past couple classes and the ones going forward. That means that the Aggies were big fans of Lake Travis class of 2021 tight end Lake McRee, who picked up an A&M offer this spring.

Om Wednesday, the 6-foot-5, 217-pound rising junior made his way to College Station for camp. Though he already held an offer, he wanted to compete.

"I've never been out here to the campus, so that was my main thing," he said on Wednesday after the camp was over. "I wanted to come out here and see the campus. And, I think the coaches are pretty high about me, so it was good to come meet them all, be around all the guys and just have a good time."

McRee was one of the top performers on the day and he enjoyed himself as well.

"I think it went really well. I learned a lot from coach Finley," he said. "It was great being around the coaching staff, great being in this environment, great to see all the facilities and stuff and I love it here."

McRee got a bit of a tour after the camp was over but, prior to that, he looked around on his own a bit.

"I drove around a little bit before I came in here and registered," he said. "It was really nice and a really pretty campus. I'm supposed to see more of it here in a bit when I go talk to the coaches."

McRee had a couple other very good class of 2021 tight ends in his group in Ben Postma and Colby Powers. He says it helped motivate him.

"It's always good to have competition to push myself to a higher level," McRee said. "I have to continue to up my game, so competition always makes me better."

Next up for the Austin-area standout is a trip to the West Coast.

"In the next two weeks, I'm going to be flying out to USC to go to a camp," he said. "That's the only other thing I have right now."

Though McRee holds offers from all over the country, he says it is still too early in the process to have a top list.

"I haven't really thought about who stands out more to me," he said. "I'm just kind of listening to them all. It makes me want to work harder and get better every day."

• Like 2