Jimbo 2021: Meemaw's Got a Brand New Bag

Machinator

Just now, SydneyCarton said:

Yeah. He’s got to go somewhere and it’s not going to be Texas. Lets hope he adds another few inches this year as well. 

Stupid sip, Dan Skipper played at 6'10 for Arkansas and he wasn't coached by the great Jimbo and the muppet.

Every recruiting site has T Brock and Byrd as the top two OL and even possibly overall players in the state.  Fatheree is all potential based on his frame which he will definitely outgrow.  Kid is already 6’7 6’8.  If you’ve watched him play, he’s not very good.  Mean while Brockermeyer beat every DL regardless of classification at these camps as a sophomore and Byrd has dominated against stout 6a competition against some good players.  If we get Foster, we will have the top 4 out of 5 OL committed.  Donovan Jackson is really good.  Somehow we can land him, we will have the best 5 OL in the state and a very good center prospect in J Brock.

If you go back and watch Brockermeyers clips,  every coach analyst was huddled around to watch him.  I think he may have lost 1 rep to Prince Dorbah.  The guy has a chance to be the number 1 player in the nation.  

Edited by victory88

Fatheree has no bend and can't move laterally. Unfortunately for him it's not something you can correct because he's outgrowing football.

We need Jackson to go somewhere else and that would be a total whiff if the best tackle prospect they land is Fatheree. Does Jimbo have something against tackles that can move? 

On 7/23/2019 at 1:22 PM, texifornia said:

Traylor out here vulturing aggy legacies again

EAL8eVTWsAAQ55Q?format=jpg&name=360x360

I love how Howell feebly tries to control the message by telling his posters Jackson won’t be there, and then crosses his fingers hoping no one asks where Jackson would be.  Clearly he knew all along since it came out 8 minutes later, but heaven forbid he gives his paying customers the full truth unless they ask. 

22 minutes ago, oh_snap said:

I love how Howell feebly tries to control the message by telling his posters Jackson won’t be there, and then crosses his fingers hoping no one asks where Jackson would be.  Clearly he knew all along since it came out 8 minutes later, but heaven forbid he gives his paying customers the full truth unless they ask. 

I respect anyone who sees aggy for what it is (racist), but Arky isn't that much better.

Fatheree has no bend and can't move laterally. Unfortunately for him it's not something you can correct because he's outgrowing football.
We need Jackson to go somewhere else and that would be a total whiff if the best tackle prospect they land is Fatheree. Does Jimbo have something against tackles that can move? 

Best case, they put all of their oline recruiting efforts into Fatheree and he skips football for basketball. Better yet, commit a scholarship and watch him switch sports once he’s on campus.

8 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Jimbo is an O-line whisperer.  Remember those dominate lines at FSU coached by Rick Trickett?

And Trickett was considered a solid OL coach, much more respected than Henson. Jimbo shoved his scheme down Trickett's throat and we saw the end result.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TBGFL said:

Jimbo shoved his scheme down Trickett's throat and we saw the end result.

Yeah, I think this is true. Just look at the type of OL A&M is taking. It's Jimbo that's making these decisions. 

You're telling me this is the 3rd OL coach in a row under Jimbo that wants nothing but guards on the roster? Nah, Jimbo is the one doing these evaluations. It's the only thing that makes sense. 

Edited by Rickylovesweed

1 minute ago, HtownHorn said:

I love how they are asking who is Texas going to start on defense, when the majority of those guys were HTH losses to Texas.

Foster, Green, Overshown, Cook, Jamison, Coburn, Ojomo, Ossai, Vaughns, Adeoye, and Graham all had aggy offers.

God, I hope Adeoye isn't a full-time starter.

But your point remains, because Shark (who will be starting) definitely had an A&M offer. Just ask Taylor Hamm!

Edited by Machinator