Jimbo 2021: Meemaw's Got a Brand New Bag

Machinator

1 hour ago, Scholz said:

I’m afraid to ask but wtf is bdj?

55 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

You know.

37 minutes ago, PNWhornsfan said:

I'm guessing "Big Daddy Jimbo"?  It sounds dumb enough to be something they would say over there...

tumblr_m59vt6ICOI1r5kojao2_400.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 8:37 AM, golfclap said:

I’m good with Fathertree to Aggy 

He's a good prospect, but he probably shouldn't play until his third year on campus, and they'll have to throw him in there early 

Back to this point.  "Shadrach once told the story".  Okay 2020nationalchamps (lol).  Anybody with an aggy account over there ask him to show the link. Oh, no link? Of course not.  It's made up. 

When aggy starts a post with similar to 'this one story' or 'I heard' or 'I was told'...it is a lie. Its always, always a lie and completely made up for internet fodder. 

4 hours ago, texifornia said:

EA56bprWwAA3hMl?format=jpg&name=small

I kind of fell like 2020nationalchamps might be Looch’s insider when it comes to reporting on Herman to the aggys. Whenever Looch talks about having insider information on Herman and the program it sounds exactly like this. According to Looch this will be the year Texas has had enough of Herman and fires him. 

4 hours ago, texifornia said:

EA56bprWwAA3hMl?format=jpg&name=small

Talk about projection lmao. He's a good WR. I don't think anyone here would dispute that.But lol @ the bread comment. They try to apply our diss on them to us, when it doesn't apply in the slightest. Juan Davis I'm willing to hear arguments on from them, but the other 5 guys we got are elite studs and before they committed to us they said the same thing about them.

22 minutes ago, TommyGufano said:

He's a good player. Curious what position he ends up at

Perroni was hinting at LB earlier this year. He's a good pickup, but I'd be worry that the only positions that Jimbo is bringing in multiple elite prospects per class is WR and S.

13 minutes ago, texifornia said:

EA-oTVjXkAEA3qn?format=jpg&name=smallEA-oU_ZXYAE4SUX?format=jpg&name=360x360EA-oWJuWsAIhGVI?format=jpg&name=360x360EA-oW7rXkAIBXxh?format=png&name=360x360

My favorite is the first one. "Texas has struggled to get momentum in the past few classes. Exactly which few classes does he mean? The two top 3 and the 2020 class that we're currently in top 5 for average recruit ranking before a new 5 star signs on today? Those few classes? I mean, seriously, the fucking lies. 

• Haha 1

Holy fucking shit. They are on a roll today. I need to borrow @golfclap‘s into my veins gif. I don’t even know where to start. 

30 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Daddy's home and he is TURNT

EA-TZbUXsAEWmGC?format=jpg&name=smallEA-TafeX4AI7SFp?format=jpg&name=smallEA-TbcxW4AECKDd?format=jpg&name=small

Glad Daddy98 informed me that aggy isn’t the only school in Louisiana or Ohio. I wasn’t sure if there were others, but mainly I’m just impressed they can be located in multiple states (and countries, never forget A&M Qatar) at once. 

Also, that Top 5 must have list is pure gold. He can’t even come up with 5 good prospects he thinks are aggy leans for 2021. 

29 minutes ago, texifornia said:

A decent stab at sarcasm there and it almost completely whooshes over Perroni's head

EA-lDqiXYAIopiK?format=jpg&name=smallEA-lEaZWwAEHcWZ?format=png&name=360x360EA-lFOnX4AIHiOa?format=png&name=360x360EA-lF61XkAYwfGY?format=jpg&name=360x360

Got dam, Carter66, that is an impressive round of aggy’s gonna miss out Bingo!

The #1 player in the country Is 

“not on our board”

”injury prone” 

“have to go JUCO” 😂😂😂

”Not SEC size” 

“body of interior linemen” (no idea how that equates to a pass for aggy)

”overrated” 

And “perfect for the Big 12” 

24 minutes ago, texifornia said:

"golden longhorn arches"

EA-sNxdXoAAe2jg?format=jpg&name=900x900

Texas “has been sort of ‘grandfather into the psyche of the American people’” um wut?

He admits UT is nationally relevant and admits only championships will erase that. 

Surprised he didn’t throw this image in at the end of his post.

350px-Aggy13.jpg

Edited by Burt Macklin

2 minutes ago, texifornia said:

EA-xjJFX4AAzLLE?format=png&name=smallEA-xkOuXoAQW0FN?format=jpg&name=small

Yeah because a team progressively getting better after losing game 1 of the season to winning the fucking SUGAR BOWL against the SECSECSEC isn't a likely scenario. I read and hear the shit aggy says every single year but the stupidity never ceases to amaze me.