Jimbo 2021: Meemaw's Got a Brand New Bag

Machinator

3 hours ago, TBGFL said:

I can tell you Jimbo Fisher is just as dirty as the rest, if not more so.

Jimbo Fisher is NOT just as dirty as the rest, and you can prove this by simple math.

Jimbo has way less surface area than other coaches, since he is only four feet tall. He might be dirtier by percentages and still not be "as dirty".

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Fud said:

That was a really good album, although many probably didn’t listen to it outside of that song 

Exactly. I met and became friends with “The Woz” years ago, and up until about three years ago would keep in touch via email. They had great stuff but were in an unfortunate situation as their label happened to have others that they considered priority to Marcy at the time when they should have received better support. Unfortunate.

• Like 1

On 8/4/2019 at 5:15 PM, Carl Spackler said:

I'm always amused by the sheer tonnage of stupidity and delusion on texags.

As I was reading the Aggie posts above yours, I again thought about their faith in what "staff" tells them. Then, of course, they have their rabidly blind faith in whoever their new coach is. They've embraced the childish, romantic view of soldiering. So many of them outside of the corps love the A&M military school myth and see themselves as somehow military themselves.

Reading the posts today, I started imagining Custer deciding to engage Crazy Horse's multitude on his own. I imagine the rank and file cavalrymen having doubts about it. Aggies are the riders who totally trust the authority figure and try to buck up their comrades.

Read the posts replacing Jimbo and staff with Custer.

He knows what he doing, he's won battles! ...Custer tells us not to worry... Don't be so worried about Crazy Horse (tu), they can't compare to us and we're led by Custer!...We're about to have success with Custer that we've never seen before!...I can't wait until we get closer to the Little Big Horn and prove that we're the most elite fighting force ever!

Whoop!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, EZ$ said:

No. Flipping Demas after we beat LSU and they get smacked by Clemson will get my vote. 

Fuck Demas. He was the one leading the anti-Texas shit at the Rivals camp.

Foster and Jackson would bring the tears, two aggy legacies. I bet Texas ends up with more off that list than aggy does.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Right now the meltdown rankings would be imo 

1. Jimbo leaving for LSU

2. Demas flipping to (Alabama, Oregon, Georgia, LSU, SMU)

3. Haynes King flipping to LSU 

4. Elko leaving for another job 

5. Texas landing Jackson 

6. Texas landing Foster 

If Elko left they’d just rationalize the next guy as being better and blame Elko for all the missed this summer

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

3. Haynes King flipping to LSU 

Bama hasnt taken a QB this cycle, have they? Seems Saban likes to poke Jimbo . and stealing his QB late would be hilarious. 

Demas has burned the Texas bridge. moss/Dez/ TO type talent. with the head to go with it. no thanks

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, NorLa Horns said:

Bama hasnt taken a QB this cycle, have they? Seems Saban likes to poke Jimbo . and stealing his QB late would be hilarious. 

Demas has burned the Texas bridge. moss/Dez/ TO type talent. with the head to go with it. no thanks

Aggy would be thrilled to share their wives with flip their 5* QB recruit to Bama. It’s what a coattail-riding cuck program lives for.

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, NorLa Horns said:

Yeah, Demas went all in believing the early bullshit. No matter how he really feels, at this point, he’s s cast his lot and can’t turn back.

10 hours ago, NorLa Horns said:

Isn't Bama trying to flip Bryce Young from USC?

11 hours ago, NorLa Horns said:

If he's really that type of talent then the bridge probably hasn't burned

14 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I think the confidence in foster comes from talking to the mom, not the player.  Which might be the most accurate info. 

Getting foster would be bananas. 

I have confidence Mutha Hustla and the other Longhorn moms can win her over eventually. At that point, he’ll be low-hanging fruit. 

• Haha 1

Just now, cafe society said:

I'm not sure that the tweets regarding Foster a while back even originated with his mother.  She was quoted by one of the $9.95ers saying she wants him to take his time but where he goes will strictly be his decision,  not hers, she wants him at a good school.

She posts on aggy boards, that's where they're from.

7 minutes ago, TBGFL said:

Amari Daniels?? LOL, yeah, good luck pulling a Miami Central kid

I mean, he isn't that highly rated and there's a good chance all the major regional schools will pass. If he wants to get paid, aTm makes sense as does transferring out after a year or two in college station.