Jimbo 2021: Meemaw's Got a Brand New Bag

Machinator

They’re hurting big time right now.  The next Looch transcript is gonna be how they’re “in the thick of it” for Zach Evans and they’re going “blow for blow” with the rest of the sec for him. That and that Shadrach Banks commit helped them “tear down the North Shore Wall”. They seem to have really latched on to that. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

They’re hurting big time right now.  The next Looch transcript is gonna be how they’re “in the thick of it” for Zach Evans and they’re going “blow for blow” with the rest of the sec for him. That and that Shadrach Banks commit helped them “tear down the North Shore Wall”. They seem to have really latched on to that. 

and because it's a month out he'll continue the "watch how the season plays out, with insinuations that we are going to shit the bed and they SEC".

If Zach Evans has any designs on being in the spotlight for exposure to the NFL (which he has by all indications/talent) he’s not going to a team that will not sniff the playoffs during his tenure as a college athlete.(aggy) considering the options he has to go to one that will.

• Like 1

When we beat LSU, they will lament that we get credit for stumbling onto a team still reeling and retooling from the epic game against aggy. The story will be that the superior LSU team thought it had time to come up with a new offense after coming up short against them, and we lucked into a W against a team that beats us 9/10 once they get things sorted out. Also home cooking.

• Like 1

So if Muschamp turns Feaster loose for 250 against Slo'Neal and the rubes cubes and Trevor Lawrence throws for 400 against Elam, Slo'Neal. Renfroe and Pryor what will the aggy excuse be for going 0-2 against the state of South Carolina?  I would laugh heartily if they went 0-4 against the Mississippi schools and the SC schools.   I am sure Jimbo's recruiting will shoot through the roof.  

Edited by lemonandaturd

1 minute ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

jimbo not worried have $$$$$

Jimbo is over his head, but you’re re correct, he’s not worried due to the aggy stupidity re his contract. The way things are trending in state right now, he may be on his way to LSU sooner than later. But he needs to hurry, or even they’ll get wise, and then he’s stuck in Hooverville.with no options.

6 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

Jimbo is over his head, but you’re re correct, he’s not worried due to the aggy stupidity re his contract. The way things are trending in state right now, he may be on his way to LSU sooner than later. But he needs to hurry, or even they’ll get wise, and then he’s stuck in Hooverville.with no options.

Yep, Jimbo can leave at anytime at no cost, while aggy is married to him for $75M. After he struggles to win bowl eligibility this year, and the natives start turning, he could very well tell them to fuck off and leave for the next school that thinks he's still an elite coach.

5 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

His last option may be to exit aggy the same way he exited FSU.  Burn it down.  He still gets to take aggy's money.   That cow he bought for rectum reaching practice will be donated to Price for the next apartment pool BBQ.  

4 minutes ago, Magus Ossis said:

I don’t think he’ll struggle to be bowl eligible. 9+ wins would surprise me, but 8 is feasible, 7 likely, 6 almost guaranteed.

He’ll be bowl eligible with that schedule, just not to a relevant bowl.

Inaugural “Cuck Bowl”?

Edited by Wishbone

Once it dawns on him that he can’t win big there, and he can’t stand the place or it’s inhabitants, he will look for his way out. If he can’t sucker another school like auburn into paying him 8 million a year, he will get to work on being fired without cause. That’s when the jiffy pop hits the stove. 

33 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Love how they talk about the head to heads. As if like 75% or more of our commits in 2020 and 2022 didn’t have aTm offers. We’ve been beating the fuck out of them. 

We beat the fuck out of them on the field for 100+ years, and they somehow still think the have scoreboard over us. It's how they work.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Once it dawns on him that he can’t win big there, and he can’t stand the place or it’s inhabitants, he will look for his way out. If he can’t sucker another school like auburn into paying him 8 million a year, he will get to work on being fired without cause. That’s when the jiffy pop hits the stove. 

He’s got to realize he will never win a championship there by now. Hell, he was lucky to get the one he got. When he first signed up for the aggyfest, I’m sure he thought he was walking into something good (other than his $$$). But now that the new is off and the landscape has become more familiar to him, well...

38 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

So if Muschamp turns Feaster loose for 250 against Slo'Neal and the rubes cubes and Trevor Lawrence throws for 400 against Elam, Slo'Neal. Renfroe and Pryor what will the aggy excuse be for going 0-2 against the state of South Carolina?  I would laugh heartily if they went 0-4 against the Mississippi schools and the SC schools.   I am sure Jimbo's recruiting will shoot through the roof.  

They’re 5-0 vs Sakerlina since they’ve been paired up as cross division rivals. This might be the best South Carolina team out of the six, and A&M might be taking a step back, but A&M basically has three weeks to prepare for USCjr given the way the schedule shakes out, and they’re getting them at home. A&M should win, and this would be a really bad loss for them if they don’t. 

They're going to do what they always do.  7-5 or 8-4.

Then their dog shit schedule will enable 9-3 in 2020 and 2021, with the proclamation of "we're back".  Their OOC schedule in 2020-2021 is a complete joke, and they always get to play USC from the SEC east.

They have enough talent and a weak enough schedule to avoid any complete debacles.

9 minutes ago, Wiler77 said:

They're going to do what they always do.  7-5 or 8-4.

Then their dog shit schedule will enable 9-3 in 2020 and 2021, with the proclamation of “we’re back”. Their OOC schedule in 2020-2021 is a complete joke, and they always get to play USC from the SEC east.

They have enough talent and a weak enough schedule to avoid any complete debacles.

Lol!

7-5 is the ceiling for them next year, but my bet is 6-6. They should be thrilled if they only lose one of their five competitive games. 

Definite Losses: @Clemson, Bama, @UGA, @LSU

Definite Wins: TXST, Lamar, UTSA

Toss-up: AUB, ARK, @Ole Miss, MSST, USCe

• Like 1

What amazes me about these aggy threads is that they know they exist, they come over here and look at it, and yet still lack the self awareness to realize they are the most delusional goobers in the country.

One would think that with this thread as a guide, their false bravado, delusional statements, and flat out wrong interpretation of easily verifiable facts would cause them to change their tone and outlook, to be much more hopeful, and a lot less delusional. They should have some level of hope. Jimbo is a better recruiter and coach than Sumlin. Nothing wrong with that. But nope. They skip right past hopeful and straight to a false sense of self aggrandized superiority. It really is amazing to see. They are a unique fan base. I guess it’s because they graduate so many low IQ students.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mdhorn said:

My favorite comment so far is "they've seemed to sort of thrown up the white flag for 2020 and are hitting 2021 hard."  Sorry to break it to you, but we have a better class in 2020 too.  

Exactly. You can definitely tell that we've surrendered on 2020 by the 5 star tailback the staff just landed after refusing to give up when they were declared DOA a month ago.

10 minutes ago, ASDFASDF said:

7-5 is the ceiling for them next year, but my bet is 6-6. They should be thrilled if they only lose one of their five competitive games. 

Definite Losses: @Clemson, Bama, @UGA, @LSU

Definite Wins: TXST, Lamar, UTSA

Toss-up: AUB, ARK, @Ole Miss, MSST, USCe

Lol. 7-5 is not the ceiling. There’s no such thing as a definite loss, especially when you try to group 4 games together as definite losses.If you give aggy even just a 13% chance to win each of their 4 tough games, then there’s a more than likely chance they win 1 of those 4 and other than those, they have a charmin soft schedule. 

Arkansas and Ole Miss are certainly not toss ups. aggy will and should be heavily favored in those games.

their record will be between 6-6 and 9-3 with the two middle options being the heavy, heavy favorites to be the outcome. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Burt Macklin said:

Lol. 7-5 is not the ceiling. There’s no such thing as a definite loss, especially when you try to group 4 games together as definite losses.If you give aggy even just a 13% chance to win each of their 4 tough games, then there’s a more than likely chance they win 1 of those 4 and other than those, they have a charmin soft schedule. 

Arkansas and Ole Miss are certainly not toss ups. aggy will and should be heavily favored in those games.

their record will be between 6-6 and 9-3 with the two middle options being the heavy, heavy favorites to be the outcome. 

Exactly, they are very likely to win 8 games next year. I expect them to be better on paper than Arkansas, SC, both Mississippi schools, and maybe Auburn.

1 minute ago, Dbeasy said:

They skip right past hopeful and straight to a false sense of self aggrandized superiority. It really is amazing to see. They are a unique fan base. I guess it’s because they graduate so many low IQ students.

The problem has more to do with EQ than IQ. I mean, yes, it is true that they do not attract the best and brightest, but there are plenty of book-smart aggy who can pass a calculus exam.

Where they fail miserably is in any endeavor requiring self-awareness, self-evaluation, and critical thinking. Those are all limited more by one's level of emotional intelligence than by classically defined cognitive ability.

This is why it is possible for otherwise intelligent people to ignore all available evidence and spew a party line. Identity in the group is the sine qua non of aggy existence, facts be damned.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

What amazes me about these aggy threads is that they know they exist, they come over here and look at it, and yet still lack the self awareness to realize they are the most delusional goobers in the country.

One would think that with this thread as a guide, their false bravado, delusional statements, and flat out wrong interpretation of easily verifiable facts would cause them to change their tone and outlook, to be much more hopeful, and a lot less delusional. They should have some level of hope. Jimbo is a better recruiter and coach than Sumlin. Nothing wrong with that. But nope. They skip right past hopeful and straight to a false sense of self aggrandized superiority. It really is amazing to see. They are a unique fan base. I guess it’s because they graduate so many low IQ students.

You don't understand how cults work, apparently.

3 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

No way in hell you can convince me they're winning either of those big four games. They're all top 10 teams, three of them are away, and the other is Bama. They're definite losses. 

Toss-up was my lazy way of saying they were the "middle ground" games. Yes, they will be heavily favored, but they're more likely to lose to Arky or Ole Miss than they are to beat any of the big four. 

• Like 1

Just now, ASDFASDF said:

No way in hell you can convince me they're winning either of those big four games. They're all top 10 teams, three of them are away, and the other is Bama. They're definite losses. 

Toss-up was my lazy way of saying they were the "middle ground" games. Yes, they will be heavily favored, but they're more likely to lose to Arky or Ole Miss than they are to beat any of the big four. 

It’s becoming pretty clear you don’t understand how multiple factor probabilities work.

There are not higher odds they lose to Arky than win one of the 4. 

• Like 1