2019 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

Just now, Snacks said:

so... help me understand how that steal attempt even happened? what good would it have done?

altuve should have been looking to score on any hit , anyway... like the hit by the guy at bat.

he should have had a "ready to run" sign on, right?

Write it off as dumbassery and leave it at that. Not worth much analysis.

1 minute ago, Snacks said:

so... help me understand how that steal attempt even happened? what good would it have done?

altuve should have been looking to score on any hit , anyway... like the hit by the guy at bat.

It's better to be on 3rd than 2nd with 1 out

1 minute ago, Snacks said:

Only thing it would've done is set up the sac fly, but with only one shot at it.  Not worth the risk at all.

2 minutes ago, Snacks said:

So he could score on a fly ball or grounder to the right side. Strasburg is slow to the plate and Suzuki throws poorly.  It wasn’t as dumb as many of our posters. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I was asking because that confrontation between Bregman and Altuve looked....dramatic. it seemed from the angle fixed showed that Bregman said something Altuve didn't like.

the look on tuve's face as he jumped the railing looked more like relief.

they look pissed and i like it.