Dallas Stars 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

Longhorn_Fan68

Just now, Skipper said:

They better not have blown tihs

He blew it half sec after it bounced off the back of the net. This woman announcer is totally retarded. He signaled goal, how is it not a fucking goal? It went in BEFORE the whistle. Jesus.

Just need to be crisper on both ends. If we come out sharper on Saturday and take game 2 and I feel really good about this series. 

Agree. They looked really good at times and uncharacteristically sloppy at times. But sometimes that fucker just won’t go in the net no matter what you do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looked like a lot of weird luck for STL with the puck on their end. Could've easily been 6-3 Stars with a few bounces. We got this. 

11 minutes ago, Ths71 said:

Agree. They looked really good at times and uncharacteristically sloppy at times. But sometimes that fucker just won’t go in the net no matter what you do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

Could've easily been 6-3 Stars with a few bounces.

While it could have, Bishop did have a few ballsy saves and STL blew some pretty open shots on 1 v the goalie breakaways. Seemed like a pretty even contest that probably swings in our favor more times than not but just didn't tonight. Refs didn't help, neither did playing on the road or coming off of considerably less rest. 

5 hours ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

I still like our chances in this series. Bennington about to leave about law of averages. He's had his 15 minutes. They're up.

"Their time...is OVER!!!"   LOlz.

56 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

Fucking Stars fans. 

“Tarasenko creates a 1-on-1, goes backhand to forehand, and snipes top shelf stick side?  SOFT GOAL.”

Yeah, sure.  Okay.

Bishop whiffed on his poke check and that was curtains. I didn’t say last night should have been a shutout because he had some nice saves but all 3 of the goals he allowed could have been saved by him. They weren’t top corner snipes. 

31 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Bishop whiffed on his poke check and that was curtains. I didn’t say last night should have been a shutout because he had some nice saves but all 3 of the goals he allowed could have been saved by him. They weren’t top corner snipes. 

Two weren’t.  Watch the replay of Tarasenko’s second goal.  That was a snipe to the top corner, stick side.  Bishop didn’t have a fucking chance.  

Edited by BrickHorn

11 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

Two weren’t.  Watch the replay of Tarasenko’s second goal.  That was a snipe to the top corner, stick side.  Bishop didn’t have a fucking chance.  

Yeah, that was a great player making a great play.  And I don't fault Bishop for Tarasenko's first one either.

• Like 1