ECF: Bucks vs Raptors

Vic Mackey

32 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

i actually dont mind chris webber and reggie is reggie...but Marv over Kevin harlan is like Jim Nantz over Kevin Harlan

Mama, there goes that man! is missing.

Can't believe Toronto didn't choke. Well all y'all San Antonians can watch Kawaii get smashed on by the Golden Boys now

LeBron misses the playoffs and Durant tears a calf and suddenly Kawhi is the greatest thing since Jesus (i.e. MJ). Hes the 3rd best player in the league at his position. Let's chill tf out. 

Edited by ztejas

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Why would he not come back as soon as possible? You think he's chilling at home eating Ben and Jerry's just cooling it until he feels like playing? 

He's only eating Ben and Jerry's because he doesn't want to die of Listeria poisoning by eating Blue Bell. Blue Bell is no longer the best ice cream in the country.

LeBron misses the playoffs and Durant tears a calf and suddenly Kawhi is the greatest thing since Jesus (i.e. MJ). Hes the 3rd best player in the league at his position. Let's chill tf out. 

What’s funny is, in order for your prediction to come true (Toronto beating the warriors), Kawhi is going to have to look like the best player in the league. Even if KD isn’t out there. They obviously don’t have a chance if KD comes back, but boy if he doesn’t come back. Things get interesting on so many levels. That’s one of the main reasons I’d like to see if the warriors can do it without KD. It adds a little bit of drama to what would otherwise be the most predictable finals in the last 10 years. Because I still see warriors in 5. 

No shit. Wasn't that the gist of my first comment? Not expecting him to play game 1. 

They said they don’t see him back for the first part of the finals. They didn’t just say “he’s out game 1”. That’s what I’m saying. They’re being really vague about this injury 

1 minute ago, Brothahorn said:

Pretty cool that Toronto finally made it.

Spurs fans salty as fuck...LOL.

I've never hated anything as much as I hate Kawhi.  I don't even hate ou as much as I hate kawhi, and my name on the OS was ihateowho!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, satyanash said:

Fred VanVleet shot 82% from three-point range in the three games since his son was born.

82% from 3. Like how is that even possible.

He’s gonna need to damn near match that against GS for Toronto to have any chance. 

I can’t stand the NBA. But I watched a lot of tonight’s game and enjoyed it. I’ll probably watch a lot of the finals. 

Crazy how fast things can change in the NBA. 4 games ago, we were ready to anoint Milwaukee as the next potential dynasty. Now, they're a month away from having to pay a fortune to lock in Khris Middleton and Eric Bledsoe as their future around Giannis.

2 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Watched that live. It was awkward as fuck. Even Middleton was like "what the fuck dude?!?!" I wonder if something was lost in translation and heard something other than the question asked because that reaction was totally out of character for Giannis. And Malika Andrews, god damn!!!

35 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Crazy how fast things can change in the NBA. 4 games ago, we were ready to anoint Milwaukee as the next potential dynasty. Now, they're a month away from having to pay a fortune to lock in Khris Middleton and Eric Bledsoe as their future around Giannis.

Pretty sure they already backed up the Brinks truck for Bledsoe.

2 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

Pretty sure they already backed up the Brinks truck for Bledsoe.

WHich was a mistake. Bledsoe isn't worthy anything close to the $70M they gave him. Bledsoe's contract alone will probably cause them to lose Brodgan.

Edited by Catdaddyhorn

7 hours ago, ztejas said:

Who the fuck is we? I'm not anointing any team that doesn't make the Finals. 

"Dynasty" was a poor word choice. But popular thought--including my own--was, "Wow, they're already this good, and they're only going to get better. They may not win it this year, but they'll be around for awhile."

They still may be. Giannis's work ethic is undeniable, so he'll put up the shots this offseason. But man, locking yourself into a Giannis/Bledsoe/Middleton core has to be pretty scary. Will they also match what someone else offers Brogdon and completely eat up their cap?

I've been saying all season that I don't think that Bledsoe and Middleton are particularly good--certainly not All-Star caliber if the selections weren't divided by conference--but I thought that the Bucks were better than the sum of their parts and could compete for championships for years to come. This series showed that they're missing another playmaker desperately.