ECF: Bucks vs Raptors

Vic Mackey

2 hours ago, d2o said:

Yes, but he was still working on his shot that season.   He was chucking like mutha and not hitting.     He wasn't rebounding or playing D like this either.    Having a superstar to draw a lot of attention getting you wide open looks helps a lot.   He was TERRIBLE with the Lakers.

36.5% vs 34.5%, his shot is improving but not like it took some huge leap this year.  Maybe it's he has a more defined role along with his shot continuing to improve.  He probably felt like he had to do a little too much with a young and below average Lakers squad last year.  When he first came in the league, he was looked at as a foundational player, now he's a role player and seems to have adjusted well.  At his height, he's still a terrible rebounder, it's freakish (single digit TRB%).

Just now, Patrick Bateman said:

36.5% vs 34.5%, his shot is improving but not like it took some huge leap this year.  Maybe it's he has a more defined role along with his shot continuing to improve.  He probably felt like he had to do a little too much with a young and below average Lakers squad last year.  When he first came in the league, he was looked at as a foundational player, now he's a role player and seems to have adjusted well.  At his height, he's still a terrible rebounder, it's freakish (single digit TRB%).

Oh yeah.   One of my friends is a Laker fan and I would clown him after every game about how few rebounds Lopez had.

11 hours ago, Kermit said:

Dude, sack up. It’s easy to hate that goldbricking shithead when you remember last season. HE FUCKING QUIT ON HIS TEAM DURING THE SEASON AND THEY HAD TO BEG HIM TO PARTICIPATE AND HE BECAME A LITTLE BITCH AND DISAPPEARED AND HID FROM SPURS SUPPORT STAFF AMONGST OTHER BULLSHIT. Let the hate flow through you.

Yeah but he brought us one more moent of glort for Pop/the Big 3. It's a he-rapes-but-he-saves situation.

too bad Pau Gasol is out for the Bucks otherwise we'd have Brother vs. Brother II  (Curry).

Imagine the hype of dueling Bro vs Bro in mirror image conference finals.  Where are the Gasol parents?

btw, if Pau, age 38, wins the title - his 3rd ring, he's retiring right?

6 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

LOL @ expecting Houston to play at their regular season level when it counts...

That was the joke.

I don't like using "that's what they coulda/woulda/shoulda shot" data when it comes to playoff basketball.

30 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

That was the joke.

I don't like using "that's what they coulda/woulda/shoulda shot" data when it comes to playoff basketball.

Yes I caught you making fun of that exact thought process.  Still thought it was funny, but not laughing ‘at’ you...

• Like 1