2019-2020 NBA Season Thread

Goo Punch

1 hour ago, GabrielsHorn said:

If the Bucks lose to the Heat, Bud is absolutely getting fired. It's shocking how bad of a playoff coach he is compared to a regular season coach, and he has not idea how to manage a playoff rotation. It isn't the regular season - you have to shorten the rotation. 

I don't know that he would get fired, but...yeah, he's out of his element once the playoffs start.

The bigger question is if the Bucks lose the series, the Giannis to whoever sweepstakes season begins.

1 minute ago, Dutchrudder said:

I can't fucking believe that just happened. Instead of shooting the ball to win the game, he turn around and chucks it at Harden for a hopeful inbounds play with like 1 second left????

ahahhahahahaha

The worst thing that can happen to a bad offensive player is that they make early shots.

1 minute ago, Drew said:

Can’t wait for all the ignoring of Harden having a bad game and bad end of game 6.

He had a great defensive play that helped seal the game...but if I’m a Rockets fan I’m still worried as hell about him late in games and in game 7s. He has a good game and this isn’t close.

Nothing to worry about, we were a 2nd round team at best going into this. Anything more than 5 games against the Lakers will be a surprise to me. 

1 minute ago, LTtxfan said:

Not sure what Donovan drew up on that inbounds play for final shot, but that was a SHIT result... Not even a shot attempt for OKC

Shit's maddening. And the inbounder was fucking locked into whatever he called. The thought of audible-ing to the 7 footer being face guarded by a 6'5" dude with no one between him and the basket was never on the table.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

https://videorulebook.nba.com/archive/free-throw-violation-defensive-team-player-enters-from-above-3-point-line-arc-too-early/

Harden was inside the 3 pt arc arguing the call with Russ on Gallinaris free throw miss

Hahaha. Just add it to the shitshow.

Fortunately it wouldn't have mattered. I guess.

21 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

https://videorulebook.nba.com/archive/free-throw-violation-defensive-team-player-enters-from-above-3-point-line-arc-too-early/

Harden was inside the 3 pt arc arguing the call with Russ on Gallinaris free throw miss

Eh, shouldn't have been a foul to begin with, so I would say it's offsetting bullshits.

The overprotection of shooters has gone way too far.   Meanwhile they are letting guys wrestle in the lane.   The Giannis call was terrible.  The ball was gone and it had no effect on the shot.   The Dragic call was bad as well.   The announcers have been talking about fouling shooters since the bubble started.   Most of those calls werent really fouls.    Its like they dont want defenders to contest shooters at all now.