2020 Democratic Debates Watch Thread

bad_teammate

chuck todd asking all the questions that people who claim to be independents but are actually republicans ask.  "well i agree with the democrats on everything but this one little thing so i've got to vote republican"

• Like 2

Just now, elfenix said:

chuck todd asking all the questions that people who claim to be independents but are actually republicans ask.  "well i agree with the democrats on everything but this one little thing so i've got to vote republican"

Chuck Todd being Chuck Todd, basically

1 minute ago, Bama Chick said:

Huh? Klobuchar has thrown out more snarky remarks than anyone.

She’s just boring in tone.

Warren is passionate not raging.

Obama was much more composed and relatable than Warren. She doesn't have the ability to keep calm and collected without losing her shit on every issue. 

• Fuck You 1

Says the person who commented on how Warren looks....after chastising posters in the past for commenting on how Warren looks.

Yes making a passing comment on how nice her skin looks is the same as multiple stories on her grandma pantsuits.

Booker has nice eyes too.
  • Like 1

Just now, 6th Street said:

Obama was much more composed and relatable than Warren. She doesn't have the ability to keep calm and collected without losing her shit on every issue. 

Remember, the candidate is going to be running against a legitimate buffoon, the worst president in United States history.

Just now, Bama Chick said:

Yes making a passing comment on how nice her skin looks is the same as multiple stories on her grandma pantsuits.

Booker has nice eyes too.

My aunt hates Warren because she looks so good for her age. 

Keep in mind that Warren is still younger than Hillary, Bernie, Biden, and Trump.