2020 Democratic Debates Watch Thread

bad_teammate

chuck todd asking all the questions that people who claim to be independents but are actually republicans ask.  "well i agree with the democrats on everything but this one little thing so i've got to vote republican"
Yeah. Warren deftly (and wisely) avoided getting soundbited on that gun control question but it's almost like the moderators want to force them into providing soundbites to lose the eventual winner the rust belt.

Just now, BradInATX said:
7 minutes ago, NowThis said:
i like the angry guy from Ohio, whatever his name. 

He's made some good points but his demeanor is cracking me up. He looks like he spent the two hours prior preparing for a UFC fight, not a presidential debate.

so you're saying he's a Republican 

2 minutes ago, BradInATX said:
8 minutes ago, NowThis said:
i like the angry guy from Ohio, whatever his name. 

He's made some good points but his demeanor is cracking me up. He looks like he spent the two hours prior preparing for a UFC fight, not a presidential debate.

klobuchar is 2 beers in, he's 4 old grandad in

Edited by elfenix

My God these are the stupidest topics ever.

When are we going to get to the meaningful shit?  You know, things like the massive cuts necessary to Social Security and massive medicare & healthcare reforms, not to mention education.  We are the most advanced country in the nation and we ignore our biggest problems because people would rather ignore the problems than address them.

Late Debate Rate

Castro - emerging
Booker - emerging
Warren - still strong
Klobuchar - slightly up but ackward
Beto - neutral bumpy
Delaney - fading
De Blasio - fading
inslee - fading
Gabbard - done
Ryan - fading too rough

Just now, McCroskey said:

My God these are the stupidest topics ever.

When are we going to get to the meaningful shit?  You know, things like the massive cuts necessary to Social Security and massive medicare & healthcare reforms, not to mention education.  We are the most advanced country in the nation and we ignore our biggest problems because people would rather ignore the problems than address them.

this isn't the republican debate where we discuss things republicans have only tried to destroy for the last 40 years.

• Like 2

Just now, bad_teammate said:

"no one wants to stay in it, it's long, it's tedious"

Is that Ryan talking about negotiations or my wife talking about our love life?

Heyyyy zing

He's talking about sitting through the rest of this debate and doing it all over again tomorrow.