Did you say Jerry Gallo?

Uncle Nate

I use this one a lot verbatim IRL.
"Perhaps the laws of physics cease to exist on your stove."  I paraphrase this one a lot IRL.  

That scene (as most scenes) were so cleverly written and executed. He got him to repeat the details of his testimony, made him describe the timetable, queried if he cooked them “al dente”, confirmed no instant grits, then bam!

It’s hard to believe a screenwriter came up with that - even setting it up during the breakfast scene where Pesci first discovers grits.

Well, now, uhhhhhh, ladies and gentlemen of the jjj - of, of, of, of the jjjj - um, jury!  Um, on, on, on, on January fffffffffffourth of this year my client did indeed, uh, visit the Sack-o-Suds . . . . convenience store.  But - But, he didn't, um, kill anyone.  He - He, uh, um, uh -- 

We - We intend to prove that the pppppppppppp -prosecution's case is circumstantial and, and, and, and, and, oh, uh, coincidental.  Thank you.

1 hour ago, Incredulity said:

And because both cars were made by GM, were both cars available in metallic mint green paint? 

Was down in Philly last month and I could've sworn I saw someone towing a mint green skylark convertible on a flatbed, wished I had the wife take a pic but didn't think about it until later on.  

Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water... BAM! A fuckin bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask ya. Would you give a fuck what kind of pants the son of a bitch who shot you was wearing?

• Like 1