The Supremes

tx 3 putt

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

There is zero point in trying to get your people in office if you do not grab the brass ring in the fleeting moments when you can.  Like Obama, Reid and Pelosi did with the ACA.  It cost them politically.  This may too.  It will be worth it.

We’ll have to disagree on this one. I understand it’s important to you, likely because of you religious influence.  While unpopular, I fall in the Clinton thoughts on abortion.  

Don't make a shit to me as he is one of the I think 2 total posters on this site I have on ignore along with the guy that likes to fist himself.  I don't put people on ignore that are dumb asses or that I disagree with but he brings nothing of interest to the table with his arguments other than being a dick so I had no need to hear them anymore.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I’d direct you to douchebag Portnoys tweet.  That’s where the vast, vast, majority of the country lives.  There plenty of very pissed off women tonight who pull the R lever. I fucking live with one, and live among many more.  They aren’t happy. 

I'm sure they'll vote D just like you will for sensible gun control. Eagerly holding my breath.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Whatever. Doesn’t matter. They’ll come back. Because Tucker will tell them to. You will. Your wife will. You will vote GQP after they do everything I said they would. Because the cruelty makes you hard, and makes her swoon.

Dunno. She’s pretty non-political, will probably just suffer from apathy.  But she was pretty, pretty unimpressed when I called and asked her if she’d seen the news.   We have the means to travel across the world if we ever needed to, so it’s not even about her in particular. It’s more if our daughters get raped, or her friends, or sisters.  The kind of stuff most of us understand. I don’t know why you can’t be a “pro-lifer” and understand why women still need a right to choose. 

5 minutes ago, elfenix said:

i think most people fall in the clinton thoughts on abortion. 

I say unpopular because I saw something on here recently where it was being accosted due to the language he used.  Gist of it was he should have been more accepting and positive about it. It was a tweet or article posted on surly, talking about shaping a new narrative on the subject. 

7 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

If you don't realize by now that Sack is purposely posting purely to "rile up the libs" then you're a fucking moron, dude. There's a position to take here that's solemnly grateful that abortions are no longer federally protected without dancing on grave of women's rights. Do you think he's doing that?

I literally posted that I disagreed with him on this subject, and his victory lap he’s ha having tonight ffs. 

3 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I literally posted that I disagreed with him on this subject, and his victory lap he’s ha having tonight ffs. 

Yet, you still stand up for him. That seems to kind of be your thing. Support hate while letting everyone know that your personal opinion differs. Irrelevant.

Edited by aggie08
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

Yet, you still stand up for him. That seems to kind of be your thing. Support hate while letting everyone know that your personal opinion differs. Irrelevant.

If you really want to make a difference then go back to TexAgs and battle the folks there.  You’re not doing shit here 

• Hook 'Em 1

Yes. Because we never have posters we disagree with sometimes, that Also sometimes put their dick in the mashed potatoes while on a victory lap.  

1 minute ago, fattyflattie said:

Yes. Because we never have posters we disagree with sometimes, that Also sometimes put their dick in the mashed potatoes while on a victory lap.  

Right. This is Johnny's only time reveling in taking a hateful position.

• Hook 'Em 5

Just now, fattyflattie said:

I love the pretending that this is something new and that sack isn’t openly racist, misogynist, bigoted, and hateful all the fucking time. 
A rational person tries to find new friends rather than continue teaming up with literal fascists. 

• Hook 'Em 4

Right. This is Johnny's only time reveling in taking a hateful position.

I assume you are saying this because his political leanings?  Either way, the “victory lap” tonight wasn’t my taste, but far from only person here to ever take one. 

5 minutes ago, EuroHorn said:

If you really want to make a difference then go back to TexAgs and battle the folks there.  You’re not doing shit here 

What the fuck are you talking about? Your views completely align with those morons. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Yet when it comes to the only thing that matters - voting - you and Johnny may as well be twins. No matter what the GQP does, how far they go, they have your support and your wife’s.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Yet when it comes to the only thing that matters - voting - you and Johnny may as well be twins. No matter what the GQP does, how far they go, they have your support and your wife’s.

Meh. One day the Ds may stop playing clown politics and I’ll have a look.  Until then, I’ll stay as center right as I can. 

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I assume you are saying this because his political leanings?  Either way, the “victory lap” tonight wasn’t my taste, but far from only person here to ever take one. 

No. I'm saying that because there's a position to take that's quietly grateful that abortion rights are being rolled back for whatever morality reason. Then there's owning the libs and celebrating the sledgehammer that was just taken to women's rights and further punishing the poor. Before he even posted today, did you have any doubt which position he'd take? That's who he is. 

37 minutes ago, immamac said:

I don't see these posts that make him a good poster where are they? Does he just need CR and DT removed? All I ever see are him being a toxic shithead to people. I could give 2 fucks about his opinions it's the way he constantly goes about what his opinions are that is the issue. 

He is a horrible poster with nothing o f value to add to the board. 
 He will not be missed. 

• Hook 'Em 4

Just now, aggie08 said:

No. I'm saying that because there's a position to take that's quietly grateful that abortion rights are being rolled back for whatever morality reason. Then there's owning the libs and celebrating the sledgehammer that was just taken to women's rights and further punishing the poor. Before he even posted today, did you have any doubt which position he'd take? That's who he is. 

Yeah I get that. You said “this one time reveling in a hateful position”.  I don’t recall other “hateful positions” he’s taken, other than jabbing with a poster or two on a personal level.  I could be missing it too, there’s fuck ton of CR threads I don’t read.  Well educated rich guy who’s religious has conservative views, news at 11.  Like I’ve said all night, I don’t align with his views on it, and the victory lap is tacky, but this is surly ffs. 

Just now, aggie08 said:

Dude, you and I both know that I'd get my age tag revoked in 7 minutes if I ever posted there.

There’s actually a shitload of liberal posters there. Some of my trumpy aggy coworkers screen shot and send me texts on constantly.  Not majority, but waaaaaay more than you’d believe.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Dude, you and I both know that I'd get my ag tag revoked in 7 minutes if I ever posted there.

Yea, they’re a bunch of fascists. And you want to be just like your buddies at TexAgs by revoking Sacks “ag tag” here?

1 minute ago, fattyflattie said:

There’s actually a shitload of liberal posters there. Some of my trumpy aggy coworkers screen shot and send me texts on constantly.  Not majority, but waaaaaay more than you’d believe.  

Young Ags have done their best to at least present an opposing view, even when I was there. Gates was a huge step towards de-radicalizing...then we went to the SEC, and completely assimilated instantly.

2 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Young Ags have done their best to at least present an opposing view, even when I was there. Gates was a huge step towards de-radicalizing...then we went to the SEC, and completely assimilated instantly.

These posters seem younger than that. Some are obviously poc, by what they post (calling out racist shit) Gates was when my age friends were there.   I mean this literally when I say I’m a flaming pinko libfag compared to every. Single. One. Of. Them. 

eta: they’re all taking victory laps with sack.  I’ve gotten at least 20 stupid memes thru text. None of them are overly religious. Been odd to watch today. 

Edited by fattyflattie
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, EuroHorn said:

Yea, they’re a bunch of fascists. And you want to be just like your buddies at TexAgs by revoking Sacks “ag tag” here?

I don't give a fuck what happens to Sack. I know exactly what he's doing, so frankly he just amuses me with his pathetic antics. But I'm not going to cry when a troll gets temporarily banned for...obvious trolling.

Edited by aggie08
  • Hook 'Em 1