Reese Bennett

Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

From Herman's presser - Whittington has a Meniscus tear, having surgery, but likely no repair.  Out 3 - 4 weeks.

19 minutes ago, Getafix said:

From Herman's presser - Whittington has a Meniscus tear, having surgery, but likely no repair.  Out 3 - 4 weeks.

Best case scenario. Was hoping it wasn’t an ACL. 

I understand that the football board is a cesspool of fetid, putrid dogshit, but this has literally nothing to do with 2020 recruiting. 

Also, I don't know how it's taken this long to bring up that we are rocking a 6'1, 160lb Mexican walk-on backup kicker named ERWIN VON NACHER
The fuck, guys. Pull it together. 
With a name like that, gotta be the son of one of the bosses at VW's huge factory in Mexico.

In case anyone remembers Drayton's brief flirtation with Gibbs at the very end of the 2020 cycle...

He looks fantastic today. Would’ve been a great get as an RB2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk