Jimbo 2022: Balls To The Face

Neonmoon

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

Who is A&M sending to the league on the OL since Sherman was choosing their players in one recruiting class 11 years ago?

And let's be honest, Jimbo's OLs at FSU were the main reason he was 500 his last few years there against FBS teams.  Train wreck.

(checks notes) They've got 3 guys projected to go either late round or undrafted. We have a guy going 1st-2nd round. 

seems legit martin freeman GIF

38 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I am not even sure Sark will be successful.  But we hired a top 3 DC in college football, Sark is a top 2 OC, and now have a bunch of ass kicking recruiters who aren't scared to drop bags since the NCAA implicitly approves of paying players.  This shit very well could work.

fify

He's also shown that he can handle elite talent. The big question is can he run a program at a high level?

Edited by Atticus

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

I am not even sure Sark will be successful.  But we hired a top 3 DC in college football, Sark is a top 5 OC, and now have a bunch of ass kicking recruiters who aren't scared to drop bags since the NCAA implicitly approves of paying players.  This shit very well could work.

Cannot WAIT to see how we fuck if all up

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Sejjr said:

I'd love to know the NFL percentage of Bama versus the field in the SEC. 

2016 - 51 SEC, 14%

2017 - 53, 19%

2018 - 53, 23%

2019 - 64, 16%

2020 - 63, 14%, LSU was at 22%. Bama and LSU combined for 37%.

aggy has had 20 players drafted since 2016. Texas has had 12.

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2

12 hours ago, rvm96 said:

https://247sports.com/Article/Maalik-Murphy-commitment-Texas-football-recruiting-Quinn-Ewers-161130250/

I know the article is about Maalik, but in it there is a quote that Weigman is looking like he will be the #2 QB overall in the next 247 update. 

Weigman looked terrible in the game against Rockwall-Heath. Heath’s defense had been terrible all year including giving up 72 to Southlake but shut this kid down. There is no way Weigman is going to be the #2 QB. 

1 hour ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

They pulled in a pretty good OL haul last class, but seem to forget the dumpster hauls of previous years with the likes of Jordan Jefferson, Barton Clement, Blake Trainer, Matthews, ect.

Clement and Blanton already took medicals and Jefferson was close to being forced to do the same before he even had his 1st practice.

With the Tennessee transfer they have 4 upperclassmen OL, and Reed and Matthews are nothing JAGs that have barely played.

I guess they could throw out Johnson, Green, Matthews/Robinson, Matthews/Reed, and Trainor as guys that have played one or more non Covid seasons.

Their OT depth is horribad with Johnson and Trainor the only true non incoming HS OT on the roster. Shit they took some JAG JUCO OT as well, their equivalent to Willie Tyler.

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

31 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Clement and Blanton already took medicals and Jefferson was close to being forced to do the same before he even had his 1st practice.

With the Tennessee transfer they have 4 upperclassmen OL, and Reed and Matthews are nothing JAGs that have barely played.

I guess they could throw out Johnson, Green, Matthews/Robinson, Matthews/Reed, and Trainor as guys that have played one or more non Covid seasons.

Their OT depth is horribad with Johnson and Trainor the only true non incoming HS OT on the roster. Shit they took some JAG JUCO OT as well, their equivalent to Willie Tyler.

What would a stupid sip pheg know about dem boys in the trenches? We breed dem big hogmalie wardaddies differently in the by God SEC. They're big, strapping, packing,...uh heh heh...studs. Go look at Bama's O-Line! Your BDF pattycake gayboys aren't even fit to get em water!

Edited by Bevo14
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Dijon Robinson said:

The fact that a large portion of the aggy fanbase actually pays Liucci for this shit (and eats it up) is possibly the biggest indictment on that fanbase

A large portion of our fanbase pays Ketch for his shit. 

Looch's fanfiction at least doesn't actively harm their program.

• Hook 'Em 2

32 minutes ago, Dijon Robinson said:

The fact that a large portion of the aggy fanbase actually pays Liucci for this shit (and eats it up) is possibly the biggest indictment on that fanbase

I’m pretty sure the biggest indictment on their fanbase is that they chew their own carpet, fuck sheep, and collectively have an IQ of 4. Sure your post and my last point overlap on the vinn diagram substantially, but lets not narrow down all the ways they’re retarded to subs on a football board. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I’m pretty sure the biggest indictment on their fanbase is that they chew their own carpet, fuck sheep, and collectively have an IQ of 4. Sure your post and my last point overlap on the vinn diagram substantially, but lets not narrow down all the ways they’re retarded to subs on a football board. 

*venn

• Hook 'Em 1

On 2/19/2021 at 6:53 AM, texifornia said:

The people on this board who saw him live said he's a bit of a munchkin. Of course he could have filled out since then.

He's chunky but can run.  He is another denizen of the island of misfit toys for The Fisher Queen's offense.  Doesn't matter, he won't turn down the baseball bonus.