2019 Fuck Fantasy Football

Iceman

4 hours ago, CurlyDumps said:

Pick my flex 0.5ppr:

Larry Fitz vs. CAR

Breida vs. PIT

Agholor vs. DET

Greg Olson @ ARI

Damn, I was actually gonna say Larry fitz easily, but apparently I’m in the minority. Just seems like with kliff’s uptempo offense, and them actually having a competent qb (ducks for cover), it kinda seems like Larry is must start. He’s had two really good games to start the season, both from actual numbers and target share for his team.

Edited by youdunnf'dup

On 9/20/2019 at 6:54 PM, youdunnf'dup said:

Damn, I was actually gonna say Larry fitz easily, but apparently I’m in the minority. Just seems like with kliff’s uptempo offense, and them actually having a competent qb (ducks for cover), it kinda seems like Larry is must start. He’s had two really good games to start the season, both from actual numbers and target share for his team.

The composite rankings have Fitz significantly higher. I think I will roll with him actually.

On 9/18/2019 at 8:24 AM, Redneck Mutha said:

Yeah, I started Waller and it almost cost me the win, but squeaked by.  Riding Andrews this week, so now Waller will go off.  

Fuck me.  Also have Phillip Lindsey (130 yds, 2TDs) on my bench.  

Kamara and Evans doing everything they can to keep me in it.

On 9/13/2019 at 11:21 AM, CurlyDumps said:

Feels like it. Frustrating as fuck. Although that Carolina CB held him in check twice last season, so hopefully he sees positive regression Next week. Week 1 he was apparently sick.

I’d call 190 and 3 td’s positive regression.

8 hours ago, Iceman said:

Agholor

Olson would be a close 2nd.

good call. I wasn’t checking news this morning so I didn’t know Alshon was out.  I ended up going with Fitz, fortunately it didn’t matter cause my team went off.  Watson, Evans, Engram, Lockett... my guys popped off in the late games

I hit my projected points for the week and lost by 35 lolz.   My opponent had Mike Evans  doing Mike Evans things in a fucking Bucs loss.

Still feel good about my squad even though I am 1-2.  Bye weeks are looming and my depth is built to carry me through...

Still getting trade offers: Hey, can I get Dalvin Cook for Sherman Williams, Art Schlicter, and some belly button lint?   Come the fuck on, people...

14 minutes ago, Redneck Mutha said:

Down 13+ going into tonight.  Opponent is done, I can play either D Montgomery or McLaurin tonight (.5 PPR).  Everything I am seeing suggests Montgomery is the right play.  Thoughts?

Everything about the matchup points to Montgomery. You'll feel way more dumb and frustrated if you lose starting McLaurin.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Redneck Mutha said:

Down 13+ going into tonight.  Opponent is done, I can play either D Montgomery or McLaurin tonight (.5 PPR).  Everything I am seeing suggests Montgomery is the right play.  Thoughts?

FML.  McLaurin outscored Montgomery by 6.4, I lose by 3.6. 

Scored the 3rd most points in the league this week and lost.  6 teams at 2-1, 6 at 1-2. 

21 minutes ago, Redneck Mutha said:

.  6 teams at 2-1, 6 at 1-2. 

wow.  That's nice if you stumble out of the blocks, you're still only one game back.

My league has a pretty even spread.  My frustration is scoring the 2nd most points in the league(17 behind leader) and I am 1-2 while dude who has scored 70 less than I have is 3-0 because his opponents haven't scored jack shit against him.

I think I am cursed that my opponents have their high game of the year against me...