Below Deck

RPM

9 hours ago, TonyTexas said:

I think it’s pretty good. The department heads are competent. The chef, while salty as fuck, is a badass. You have a couple of fuck ups for drama.

This. I like the chef, she's a badass. So what if she's also an attention whore? It's Bravo. Wasn't shocked to find out she was a failed America's Top Model contestant. At least she stuck with her strong point. 

Sunshine gotta go. He's the posterboy for Berkley grads. 2nd Stew needs sacked, too. She was given clear instructions, blew them off, then whined when she got a mild ass chewing for it. gtfo the boat

Edited by RPM

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

They are keeping Sunshine for at least one more charter.  Chef has chops, but she's gonna meltdown at some point.

I've always wondered if any of the Below Deck chefs try out for Top Chef.  Seems like some could make it and they already have the in with Bravo.

I don’t think any chef we have seen in below deck can sniff the coat of a Top Chef contestant.  

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

I don’t think any chef we have seen in below deck can sniff the coat of a Top Chef contestant.  

Maybe in the first couple of seasons when they had caterers, private chefs and line cooks on. But not these days.  Still would be a fun crossover. 

On 12/15/2020 at 8:40 PM, Biff Tannen said:

Well NOW we're getting somewhere!  Seriously, wtf.  I 100% thought she was going to stay when she had the 2nd meeting with captain.  Oh well.  Good luck chumps.  

With Sunshine, it's so clear that he had ZERO experience.  He was hired by the show to be fired.  

they've had greenhorn's on in previous seasons.  Basically you can make up for your incompetence by being willing to work your ass off and learn.  That dude was missing both. 

It seemed like the chef might have spent the whole day drinking and that brought out the moodiness. She's definitely got the cray.

My wife was watching Season 4 the other day.  Such a great season: Ben and Kate, Ben and Emily, That rude 3rd stew.  Nico.  Peak below deck.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 12/15/2020 at 4:23 PM, CooterBrown said:

3rd stew is built like she’s ready to pack on an extra fiddy at any moment. No thanks.

Yeah, she's got a beautiful face but she's a little thick below the waist. Elizabeth is hot but she's got WAY too much crazy going on. Franchesca is very good looking. Kind of funny that she's into the new deckhand who is -- or was -- into D&D. The chef is certifiably insane.

How many episodes is this season? They're blown through nine episodes on four charters. I've been a casual viewer of the show over the last couple of years and it seemed like it was one charter/one show for the most part until recently.

59 minutes ago, Dylan383 said:

We’re loving watching the three series on peacock and bravo. I can’t believe we just found this show this year. We’re going through below deck med right now. Any favorites of the three or a particular season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I much prefer Lee and Kate over Sandy and Hannah but the Med obviously has better itineraries. BD Sailing is a distant 3rd.