Dallas Stars 2019-2020 Season Thread

Longhorn_Fan68

If we could manage to put a 60 minute game together we'd be a pretty fucking hard team to beat. But I've been saying that for.... checks calendar... nearly a goddamn year now. Don't know if it's leadership or energy, but dammit if we could only play a full game. Whatever, I'll take it. 

Go Stars!!

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68
  • Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Dobby gotta be in between the pipes for game 3, right? Bishop didn’t look all that great tonight. And Dobby will be rested. Probably too much to ask Bishop to go again. 

I'm thinking you're right. We sheltered bishop with our found offense tonight. It makes sense to play dobby tomorrow. I'm hoping the coaching staff agrees

5 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Dobby gotta be in between the pipes for game 3, right? Bishop didn’t look all that great tonight. And Dobby will be rested. Probably too much to ask Bishop to go again. 

5 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I'm thinking you're right. We sheltered bishop with our found offense tonight. It makes sense to play dobby tomorrow. I'm hoping the coaching staff agrees

Dobby should starts.