Dallas Stars 2019-2020 Season Thread

Longhorn_Fan68

9 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Greenspoint’s various Dallas-oriented socks. 

I just want it on the record that I never officially said "ballgame".  but yeah holy shit was I wrong.  this is like VY OkState circa 2005

Edited by dcar00
  • Haha 1

Me, who has traveled 3 hours back in time:  "Hey version of me from three hours ago! The Stars are up by three going into the third!" 

3 Hours Ago Version Of Me: "So the game has been a totally calm and orderly affair and you're totally not tense about the rest of the game, right?" 

Me:  "Uh... The Rangers gave up another grand slam and lost their 4th straight to San Diego!" 

Just now, Dr. Beeper said:

‘04. My favorite game of all time. I threw an absolute fit in front of my parents down 35-7 and my dad told me to have a beer and cool off. Got shit hammered that night watching Vince make OSU look silly. 

’05 was another comeback in Stillwater with the pump fake 80-yd VY run, but we weren’t down 4 TDs. 

nothing better than the wise old buffalo (dad) telling you to chill, have a beer, and stop screaming profanities near a section of elementary school kids on a field trip. Been there 3 or 4 times with the pops when I was younger.