Dallas Stars 2019-2020 Season Thread

Longhorn_Fan68

5 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

1-0 series lead for the good guys.

do you guys think the outlook of the series has changed quite a bit? The avalanches best defender and goalie are hurt. Not sure of the severity yet tho.

I'm not going to feel confident about beating them until it's done. But, the early returns look good. They can play with Colorado. 

1-0 series lead for the good guys.

do you guys think the outlook of the series has changed quite a bit? The avalanches best defender and goalie are hurt. Not sure of the severity yet tho.

I do. Grubauer being out — knee injury could be day-to-day or season ending — could be huge. I didn’t think we had a chance 24 hours ago.

MacKinnon is incredible. Dude scares me everytime he has the puck.

21 minutes ago, C-Man said:

I do. Grubauer being out — knee injury could be day-to-day or season ending — could be huge. I didn’t think we had a chance 24 hours ago.

MacKinnon is incredible. Dude scares me everytime he has the puck.

There should be a decent drop off from their first goalie to the backup. Even if the backup is good.

yeah beau vine said we didn't stand a chance... but you know what.. that happened. 

we're taking the cup. 
Let's slow down there. It's one game and let's not pretend this team hasn't looked like shit before for long periods of time during the season.

They brought it in game one.
  • Hook 'Em 2

Their backup started the last 12 games of the regular season for them and went 8-2-2. So he’s a backup in the sense Dobby is our backup. 

Star’s top line holding their own, slowing down Colorado’s top line, and not giving CO a lot of power play time is what will allow us to advance. 

3 hours ago, vtaenz said:

Let's slow down there. It's one game and let's not pretend this team hasn't looked like shit before for long periods of time during the season.

They brought it in game one.

I'm not sure you understand. He said we're winning the fucking cup. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Their backup started the last 12 games of the regular season for them and went 8-2-2. So he’s a backup in the sense Dobby is our backup. 

Star’s top line holding their own, slowing down Colorado’s top line, and not giving CO a lot of power play time is what will allow us to advance. 

I was wondering if that record was more due to their offense than his goaltending, but didn’t feel like searching.