2020 Transfer and Grad-Transfer Available Players

texifornia

8 hours ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Chuba Hubbard's following him.  Poor bastard is having to recruit his own offensive line.  Wonder if he regrets returning.

His coach outed himself, his OL left, and he has to play in a state that's denying the existence of a pandemic.

I'm certain he regrets returning.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, someguy said:

thoughts on Gabe Watson?  RB transfer from D2 Sioux Falls.  I hear he is on campus.

https://www.dakotanewsnow.com/content/sports/Healthy-Gabe-Watson-Likely-To-Be-On-NFL-Draft-Radars-Next-Year-569966181.html

Sounds like a badass:

In 2018 the JUCO transfer broke nearly every single season rushing record in USF history, running for 1,957 yards and 26 touchdowns.

He was an All-American several times over and a finalist for Division Two's version of the Heisman Trophy, the Harlon Hill Award.

• Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, someguy said:

thoughts on Gabe Watson?  RB transfer from D2 Sioux Falls.  I hear he is on campus.

https://www.dakotanewsnow.com/content/sports/Healthy-Gabe-Watson-Likely-To-Be-On-NFL-Draft-Radars-Next-Year-569966181.html

We certainly have roster space, we already went after that Towson kid so we clearly want another RB, fuck it lets do it.

How'd you hear he's on campus?

16 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

This is interesting.

1)  Sounds like he first said he planned to sit out, and likely give up football ... and then just changed his mind.

2)  He's OM 247 mod David Johnson's son.

image.thumb.png.31f7db722e6ff8addb00e486b03d50c8.png

21 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Yes please. Let’s move Kerstetter back out to RT. 

*Nevermind - sounds like he’s staying through the fall at Ole Miss

Edited by Hiphopopotamos

7 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Yes please. Let’s move Kerstetter back out to RT. 

*Nevermind - sounds like he’s staying through the fall at Ole Miss

Get him for next year and if Ketstetter comes back move him back out to RT or LT.  Gives Majors anothet year to backup/learn/offseason before taking over.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, texifornia said:

We certainly have roster space, we already went after that Towson kid so we clearly want another RB, fuck it lets do it.

How'd you hear he's on campus?

I'm no Carl, but I'm no fuccboi either.  I'm just fortunate to know some things every now and then.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, someguy said:

Just now, someguy said:

I'm no Carl, but I'm no fuccboi either.  I'm just fortunate to know some things every now and then.  

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

16 hours ago, MichaelDicksonFanClub said:

FCB hinting TEXAS is still exploring adding another 2020 grad-transfer...

WR:  "This is a position that still has good battles going on and could see some of the backups becoming starters, I'm told. I’m also told to keep an eye on a possible graduate transfer coming in at receiver."

12 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

FCB hinting TEXAS is still exploring adding another 2020 grad-transfer...

WR:  "This is a position that still has good battles going on and could see some of the backups becoming starters, I'm told. I’m also told to keep an eye on a possible graduate transfer coming in at receiver."

Johnson

25 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

I assume we’d take both brothers (the WR and the LB)?  Brenden transferred to Arizona to play with his brother before the PAC-12 decided not to play. 

Is the LB the real prize?  

As for the WR bro, here are his stats - 

image.thumb.png.52e44da75c46827cbb82b04c3af73ca0.png

From the bio of Colin Schooler, the LB bro - 

image.thumb.png.029624df8a79c54682cca6419d54b142.png

https://arizonawildcats.com/sports/football/roster/colin-schooler/11045

12 minutes ago, Getafix said:

Is the LB the real prize?  

As for the WR bro, here are his stats - 

image.thumb.png.52e44da75c46827cbb82b04c3af73ca0.png

From the bio of Colin Schooler, the LB bro - 

image.thumb.png.029624df8a79c54682cca6419d54b142.png

https://arizonawildcats.com/sports/football/roster/colin-schooler/11045

Yes - the LB is the better of the brothers. Not as good as the other Arizona LB that went to West Virginia - but still pretty good. 

The WR would bring experience and depth - but I don’t know how much playing time he’d actually be able to get.  

10 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Yes - the LB is the better of the brothers. Not as good as the other Arizona LB that went to West Virginia - but still pretty good. 

The WR would bring experience and depth - but I don’t know how much playing time he’d actually be able to get.  

Brenden (WR) began his career at Oregon as a safety, started 10 games, led the team in INTs with four, and had eight or more tackles in six games his freshman year. I don't know the reason why he switched to receiver, but he was on pretty much every special teams unit and also returned kickoffs. As a junior, he was voted Coaches Pac-12 All-Conference first team on special teams.

He might not be an obvious candidate to start at a position of need, but he'd definitely find a way to contribute. Additionally, he actually is a decent receiver. He adjusts to the ball, at least.

Edited by MuellerHorn
Video
  • Hook 'Em 4

6 hours ago, MuellerHorn said:

Brenden (WR) began his career at Oregon as a safety, started 10 games, led the team in INTs with four, and had eight or more tackles in six games his freshman year. I don't know the reason why he switched to receiver, but he was on pretty much every special teams unit and also returned kickoffs. As a junior, he was voted Coaches Pac-12 All-Conference first team on special teams.

He might not be an obvious candidate to start at a position of need, but he'd definitely find a way to contribute. Additionally, he actually is a decent receiver. He adjusts to the ball, at least.

Herbert is really going to bust hard in the NFL

7 hours ago, MuellerHorn said:

I didn't realize he was a special teams ace - sign me up.  

This team could use a few more personalities - these two look like they have plenty.