2018 Texas Rangers thread

BigDHornfan

if we’re not gonna make the playoffs we need to tank hard.  trade hamels, beltre and anyone else we can at the deadline, provided they are playing well and having decent years.  get a top 3 pick and get a college player who will be ready to play in 2020 when the new park opens.  profit. 

So the Rangers are back to pre-2010 shittiness and their ultra Republican fucktard owners are employing and condoning a color commentator who outed himself as a white supremacist. 

Take your dumb fuck political commentary elsewhere. He liked some random tweet that was harmless but everyone gets triggered these days.

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:
2 hours ago, In10se said:
So the Rangers are back to pre-2010 shittiness and their ultra Republican fucktard owners are employing and condoning a color commentator who outed himself as a white supremacist. 

Take your dumb fuck political commentary elsewhere. He liked some random tweet that was harmless but everyone gets triggered these days.

Liking a tweet... Actively following white supremacist groups... Sure everybody does that. I cant even count the number of white supremacist groups I follow on Twitter. 

You can believe what you want but I cant support that. This organization is garbage.  

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

But, but we have those new pickle corn dogs. Fuck this season it going to suck. 
Yep it will be bad. Very bad. I know they don't want to use the word 'rebuild' since they have a new stadium coming but it needs to start this year. Starting with Hamels and Beltre. I don't think either want to even be here right now for this. Beltre already said he's not staying around for a rebuild and I don't blame him. Too old for that. Same as Hamels.

I'm torn on Andrus. If you can't get much for him then keep him. I've came around on him a lot starting last year.

We desperately need pitching. This staff is ridiculously bad.

Let’s see how we look at the end of the month before the rebuild talk starts. Losing 3 out of 4 to the best team in baseball isn’t season defining. I actually thought the starting pitchers and the bullpen did okay, but we looked shitty on defense and hitting. Hitting will come around, but I’m afraid we’re stuck with the defense we have. Maz needs to move to 1B soon.

Let’s see how we look at the end of the month before the rebuild talk starts. Losing 3 out of 4 to the best team in baseball isn’t season defining. I actually thought the starting pitchers and the bullpen did okay, but we looked shitty on defense and hitting. Hitting will come around, but I’m afraid we’re stuck with the defense we have. Maz needs to move to 1B soon.
I mean you can try and put band aids on a flesh wound if you want but this thing won't get better by patching together a rotation like we have. Plus, this is the easiest month we have.

1 hour ago, Gucci_Suit said:

The worst part is that our trade pieces suck, our farm is average, and like most DFW teams we don’t draft for shit. So rebuilding might like trying to kill yourself with a spoon. 

Hope. I. Am. Wrong. 

Well that’s depressing as fuck