Jump to content

No CR. Is it ever ok to call out hypocrites outside of CR.


Recommended Posts

Simple question.  If someone takes the exact opposite stance of their longstanding, well known CR views to try and win an argument outside of CR, can they be called out for their absurdity of their position on the forum in which they are being a hypocrite?

Edited by conVINCEd
  • Fuck You 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, conVINCEd said:

Simple question.  If someone takes the exact opposite stance of their longstanding, well known CR views to try and win an argument outside of CR, can they be called out for their absurdity of their position on the forum in which they are being a hypocrite?

dude, whatever it takes to win an Internet argument and get lots of pos rep, that's what you gotta do

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Simple question.  If someone takes the exact opposite stance of their longstanding, well known CR views to try and win an argument outside of CR, can they be called out for their absurdity of their position on the forum in which they are being a hypocrite?
Only if the poster was saying something disparaging about South Austin's mom.
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

oh thank god - I thought it was important like big ballers with the most rep points got all the hot message board pussy

You did read that I said financial and emotional well being.

To paraphrase a famous philosopher:

You get the rep points, then you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the women.

Edited by BurntEyes
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2020 at 11:20 PM, conVINCEd said:

Simple question.  If someone takes the exact opposite stance of their longstanding, well known CR views to try and win an argument outside of CR, can they be called out for their absurdity of their position on the forum in which they are being a hypocrite?

The first rule of CR is never mention the god damned CR, outside of the CR. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

You have the smell of cloak room jizz on you

 

You would know.  You're literally in the cloak room right now viewing the Iowa Caucuses thread.

Immortal always crying and complaining about the cloak room and its posters, yet can't stay away.  Always reading it and dropping drive by posts.

Edited by Tom
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2020 at 11:59 PM, immortal13 said:

Triggered

I’ve started returning negs for their echo chamber ass clown opinions.  I used to be against cloak room negs, but fuck ‘em.  Three days in a row 4 posters have negged me for a post almost a year old.  Doesn’t seem like a coincidence so they all got random negs from me.

  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Fondren & Main said:

I’ve started returning negs for their echo chamber ass clown opinions.  I used to be against cloak room negs, but fuck ‘em.  Three days in a row 4 posters have negged me for a post almost a year old.  Doesn’t seem like a coincidence so they all got random negs from me.

Perhaps if your posts weren't pure sexism referring to women as bitches and cunts simply for having an opinion, you wouldn't be getting negged.  People aren't negging your posts because they disagree with some policy, they are negging your posts because their fucking misogynist garbage.

  • Fuck You 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

Perhaps if your posts weren't pure sexism referring to women as bitches and cunts simply for having an opinion, you wouldn't be getting negged.  People aren't negging your posts because they disagree with some policy, they are negging your posts because their fucking misogynist garbage.

Shup up, bitch

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

Perhaps if your posts weren't pure sexism referring to women as bitches and cunts simply for having an opinion, you wouldn't be getting negged.  People aren't negging your posts because they disagree with some policy, they are negging your posts because their fucking misogynist garbage.

I can neg your stupid ass just as much as you can me...

  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...