Boise State @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

13 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Don’t go away mad Boise State.  Just go away.

I think they just blue themselves. 

kidding, kidding.  Good players playing fundamental ball.  Young team, they've got some upside.  Guys seemed genuinely excited to play against Texas after a 40-year hiatus but damn determined to make our hitting still look vulnerable.  Can't believe last two games were this close (even with their transfers and our own youth).  But this early, given last year, take what you can get.   Serious bidness starting this week... 

I think they just blue themselves. 

kidding, kidding.  Good players playing fundamental ball.  Young team, they've got some upside.  Guys seemed genuinely excited to play against Texas after a 40-year hiatus but damn determined to make our hitting still look vulnerable.  Can't believe last two games were this close (even with their transfers and our own youth).  But this early, given last year, take what you can get.   Serious bidness starting this week... 

People in Boise were pretty damn excited to be playing Texas. But there are a lot of transplanted Texans here.

4 minutes ago, shnsajax said:

People in Boise were pretty damn excited to be playing Texas. But there are a lot of transplanted Texans here.

HOME AND AWAY*.   MAKE IT HAPPEN

*I live in the greater Seattle area... 

Edited by petscii

1 minute ago, shnsajax said:

Works for me! But I’ve also been waiting for the UW football home and home. Would prefer WSU, but the Seattle train to UW football stadium is pretty damn perfect.

That would work as well.  The softball team has been up here multiple times I believe.