Jump to content
crash_davis

Dare to steal Nazi flag did not end well

Recommended Posts

https://fox4kc.com/news/woman-shot-multiple-times-while-trying-to-steal-nazi-flag-from-oklahoma-mans-yard/?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook

GARFIELD COUNTY, Okla. – A 26-year-old woman was shot multiple times after she was dared to steal a swastika flag from an Oklahoma man’s front yard.

Garfield County Sheriff’s deputies responded to a shots fired call at 3 a.m. Sunday. When they arrived they found the woman lying in a ditch.

“The female had multiple gunshot wounds, so my deputies rendered aid to her,” Jody Helm, Garfield County Sheriff said.

Helm said the woman was at a party across the street from the residence of 44-year-old Alexander John Feaster.

According to the Sheriff, she was dared to try and steal one of the two swastika flags that hang in Feaster’s front yard. So, she ran over to do it.

“On the way back someone hollered gun,” Helm said. “She dropped the flag at the end of the driveway and shots were fired.”

 

BApfO5C.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

They should've dared her to molotov the fucker's house.

I was thinking that it could burn down other houses, but then I remember it's Oklahoma, they'd probably explode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

WTF is up with people who like to hang up flags of folks who got their asses thoroughly kicked?

WTF is up with an individual fucking with property of another individual with their mental imbalance already on full display?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a fucking shit for brains.  Wants to claim his connection to the Reich, but tacitly admits that apparently some Nazis broke for Argentina or Costa Rica or Los Alamos National Laboratory.  This guy’s ancestors aimed for Garfield County, Oklahoma?  As irony would have it, Goebbels had an inbred, idiot ass niece or something?   
 

I equate nazi flags to confederate flags.  Except at least one of those groups believed in science.  

Edited by Lobo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

I was thinking that it could burn down other houses, but then I remember it's Oklahoma, they'd probably explode.

Yeah, meth labs are a standard feature in all Oklahoma homes. You can't even get listed on Zillow without one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

“It’s never really been a problem. His flags got stolen a couple times when he first put them out but nothing ever came of it. This is the first time it’s ever come to violence,” the neighbor said. “He’s been out mowing neighbors yards and just smiling and waving at everyone.”

The neighbor also said Feaster had a full black outfit that he would wear in public with a red swastika armband.

PartialLameBlackmamba-size_restricted.gi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

WTF is up with people who like to hang up flags of folks who got their asses thoroughly kicked?

Damn, now I have to take down my Longhorn flag.

Edited by Casual Encounter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Lobo said:

What a fucking shit for brains.  Wants to claim his connection to the Reich, but tacitly admits that apparently some Nazis broke for Argentina or Costa Rica or Los Alamos National Laboratory.  This guy’s ancestors aimed for Garfield County, Oklahoma?  As irony would have it, Goebbels had an inbred, idiot ass niece or something?   
 

I equate nazi flags to confederate flags.  Except at least one of those groups believed in science.  

heel bone vs all heil.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

this is his mug.  komplett mit hitler moustache

 

nice trim buddy

 

nazi-flag-shooting-01.jpg?quality=80&str

 

You know, how come every example of "the master race" is the equivalent of labeling Taco Bell as "gourmet food?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, how come so many backwards ass people in this country hate the way Europe does things, but they can't shut the fuck up about how European their heritage is?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

this is his mug.  komplett mit hitler moustache

 

nice trim buddy

 

nazi-flag-shooting-01.jpg?quality=80&str

 

Well, Chris Elliott's career has certainly taken a dark turn.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gonna need a Capture the Flag rules expert to weigh in here.  Did she win at the point she grabbed the flag or lose because she dropped the flag.  And, got shot. Multiple times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

You know, how come every example of "the master race" is the equivalent of labeling Taco Bell as "gourmet food?"

dont you dare badmouth TB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Of all the nazi lawns in all the towns in all the world, she had to walk onto mine..." 🔫☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

Edited by 52-80

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

So does he get charged ?

For having a nazi flag or protecting his property?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Iceman said:

For having a nazi flag or protecting his property?

He'll get charged.  The trespasser/flag thief did not enter or attempt to enter his dwelling.  I don't think OK's make my day laws will protect him.  His use of deadly force was not reasonable under the circumstances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

So does he get charged ?

Feaster is in the Garfield County Detention Center on charges of shooting with the intent to kill and assault and battery with a deadly weapon.

Any charges against the woman who was shot are being left up to the district attorney.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Iceman said:

For having a nazi flag or protecting his property?

This didn't happen in Texas.  Every other state (even Oklahoma) recognizes the insanity of using deadly force to protect personal property when there is no threat to human life.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ollie Slatt said:

This didn't happen in Texas.  Every other state (even Oklahoma) recognizes the insanity of using deadly force to protect personal property when there is no threat to human life.   

well, what's the point of having 15 guns and not using them on people stealing your offensive flag?

“We recovered the suspect’s rifle and we got about fourteen guns out of there and some ammunition,” Helm said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ollie Slatt said:

This didn't happen in Texas.  Every other state (even Oklahoma) recognizes the insanity of using deadly force to protect personal property when there is no threat to human life.   

Meh.  Don't trespass and fuck with people...don't get shot.

 

Another thread, for sure...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

well, what's the point of having 15 guns and not using them on people stealing your offensive flag?

“We recovered the suspect’s rifle and we got about fourteen guns out of there and some ammunition,” Helm said.

"About" fourteen guns, huh?  They should know better.  If you are gonna steal evidence, you steal it first, and then give the exact number that's left. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Iceman said:

Meh.  Don't trespass and fuck with people...don't get shot.

 

Another thread, for sure...

so if kids ding dong ditched this aholes house and got shot, it would also be meh, if the kids didn't want to get shot, they shouldn't have trespassed and fucked with him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

so if kids ding dong ditched this aholes house and got shot, it would also be meh, if the kids didn't want to get shot, they shouldn't have trespassed and fucked with him.

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...