finally...a righteous bust

tomahawk dunk

I doubt he’s trying to get his jollies in front of a crowd of angry people screaming at him and filming the incident for social media “likes.”
Besides, the gender which the officer was assigned at birth should be irrelevant to the performance of his duty.

When you get arrested, things are done to you that you might not like - sorry.

• Like 1

I read somewhere that for years she had been stalked and raped by another APD officer and this is just another Austin police dude having his way with her. Also read that the "correct" procedure is to frisk the bewb area with the back of the hand. Guessing this dude doesn't know his back from his front cause they was a full on grope.

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

whatever happened to her in real life?  You don't see much of her anymore.  

1 hour ago, Sbbruin said:

I don't know, but those are some of the finest tittays I ever did see.

57 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

So, who is that girl with the knickers?  Is she famous or something? 

Some of you all must not be very old or something - she was like a 15 or 16 year-old model from Florida back around 2000 or 2001 (a lot of her photos on the internet are from those days apparently and I've wondered about that photo above).  She went viral before viral was a thing, because I learned who she was from her being on one of those network news shows, probably Dateline shows or whatever, where they were discussing whether what she and a lot of other teens (under 18, but also famous online) were doing was even legal.  It was a huge controversy (no pun intended) back then.

She was even in an Eminem video later on.

I don't remember what happened to her or what her name was - want to say she got married young (Florida gonna Florida) or had an accident or something.  It's not something I'm going to research, but I think she hung up the modeling thing like 15 years ago.

2 hours ago, Lhorn said:

I doubt he’s trying to get his jollies in front of a crowd of angry people screaming at him and filming the incident for social media “likes.”

Depends on what you mean by "jollies".

Immediate sexual gratification? nah.

But a cop flaunting his power and authority as a "fuck you" to the person he's assaulting and everyone else around him, knowing full well he can do basically whatever the hell he wants and there's nothing anyone around him can do about it? Yeah that's pretty much their modus operandi when any situation gets tense and they feel disrespected.

9 hours ago, crash_davis said:

Lol, crazy AF from the sounds of it.

"One night, when Linda had taken sleeping pills, he let himself in and they began talking. She fell asleep on the couch and woke up naked, having been raped. She hoped that he now got what he wanted and would leave her alone. She became pregnant and at 4 months Brian convinced her to move in with him so as to protect "his baby," and he began controlling her every move and dictating what she ate, when she showered, and where she was at all times."

"Meanwhile, Brian would file complaints of Linda being an unfit mother and mentally unstable for being brave enough to speak out against him and his actions. He would file multiple reports to DFPS accusing her and they all came back false. The court eventually ended up siding with Brian, in 2017 and 2019. Detectives in APD defended his actions and protected him as an officer. Linda proved Brian was not the father, after having doubts, in a DNA paternity test in 2017 before Tiffany turned 4 years old. Therefore, Brian currently has no right to have full custody and should be revoked of parental rights. However, he has full custody of Tiffany, and Linda can only see her three times a month, for 2 hours, supervised, even though she poses no threat to Tiffany."

She slept through a rape?  

The court system took custody away from the birth mother (even though she was found blameless through multiple investigations) and gave it to some guy who was later proven not to be the father (and the courts sided with him again even AFTER he was found to not be the father), but still the mom gets only 6 hours a month of SUPERVISED visitation with her own daughter?? Fuckin' LOL.  That never happens.  

On 7/15/2020 at 8:50 PM, AUS-97HORN said:

it does take a special kind of idiot male officer to frisk a handcuffed woman. 

If a female officer was unavailable prior to placing her in the police vehicle, then yes - a frisk right then & there is required.  Hell, a frisk the very moment they intend to arrest her is required, cuffs or not.