Awful horrible bad shit is happening in the USA right now, if you are afraid of your fucking feelings getting hurt this isn't the website for you. ×
Longboard Horn

Tell me about TCU

On 4/26/2018 at 10:06 AM, The University said:

they're like a bunch of cockroaches. It’s not what they eat and tote off, it’s what they fall into and mess up that hurts.

I was there for both of those games :(

Posted (edited)
On 12/20/2019 at 3:59 PM, LTtxfan said:

Thanks for Tweet found by @UncleBuck  

• Still wondering what penalties TCU will get for probation?? 
  • Not sure the 2020 TCU team wants BAMA... 😁
Edited by LTtxfan

Even though I was looking forward to a SF trip when we played Cal, playing Alabama in Arlington isn't too bad.  I just hope fans get to attend.

TCU: Gary Patterson and Frogs assistants Sonny Cumbie, Chad Glasgow, Jarrett Anderson, and Dan Sharp have been among a group accepting a voluntary pay cut, according to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. Patterson made around $4.9 million last year, and earlier this year donated $50,000 to the school’s coronavirus relief fund.

GP's got new a part-time job... Lunch Lady

giphy.gif