2021 - 2022 Dallas Mavericks: The Vibes are Immaculate

CBT

14 minutes ago, 4doorsMoreWhores said:

Fucking fantastic game tonight. The defensive effort this team has been showing is unreal. And Luka has been balling out since the All star game. I had been looking forward to this game all day and the Mavs did not disappoint 

Glad you enjoyed the game.  Now get back to your day job of posting Russian propaganda you fucking troll. 

14 minutes ago, 4doorsMoreWhores said:

Fucking fantastic game tonight. The defensive effort this team has been showing is unreal. And Luka has been balling out since the All star game. I had been looking forward to this game all day and the Mavs did not disappoint 

Gotta give it to Dinwiddie too. He's becoming a legit 2nd option. Like many I damn near vomitted when I saw the trade  Dude is balling the fuck out with Luka 

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

Gotta give it to Dinwiddie too. He's becoming a legit 2nd option. Like many I damn near vomitted when I saw the trade  Dude is balling the fuck out with Luka 

Agree on Dinwiddie. I had never seen much of him before Dallas. Bertans however seems like he sucks a lot of dick

• Fuck You 1

Just now, 4doorsMoreWhores said:

Russian propaganda? Ok bro slow down on the free crack pipe. 

You’ve been crowdsourced on this board once.  Now you are playing the long game of building up a little rep so it’s harder to do it again.  Go fuck yourself comrade.

Just now, conVINCEd said:

You’ve been crowdsourced on this board once.  Now you are playing the long game of building up a little rep so it’s harder to do it again.  Go fuck yourself comrade.

No I have not been crowdsourced here. That is patently false, and why not take your cloak room bullshit where it belongs unless you have something to say about the Mavericks. Fucking assclown

• Fuck You 1

4 hours ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

I'm shocked by how good Dinwiddie has been playing. He's exactly what we were looking for in the offseason and we also got to dump the KP contract. 

anyone remember how much we wanted to pay for him in FA?  i can't remember off the top of my head.

4 hours ago, LurkingHorn said:

So where does THJ fit into this puzzle when he comes back? Seems like you keep the same starting lineup and then have him and Dinwiddie coming of the bench? All of a sudden our bench unit looks really nice in that scenario. 

I'm afraid he'll steal minutes from Green for sure, maybe Bullock too(though he shouldn't).  Brunson/Dinwiddie minutes will go down a bit as well.  I'll be find as long as TJH is hitting at a 37% clip or better from 3.

• Hook 'Em 1

It's not time to panic yet, but despite how well the Mavs have been playing, they are now tied with Denver for 5th/6th in the West, and are only 1.5 games out of having to endure the play-in nonsense.  

Bad nights happen, but we can't really afford them with the entire conference, GSW and LAL not withstanding, surging.

Mavs will NOT be in the play in barring a Luka long injury or some covid nonsense again.

I'd love them to get to 4th...but honestly, if they get the Grizz as the 3seed and the Mavs are 6th, I'll take our chances.